DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 testing site at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center has now administered more than 1,000 tests since it opened last week. The only official drive-through testing facility in South Palm Beach County administered 114 tests on Monday — 118 tests are scheduled for today (Tuesday, April 14th, 2020).
There are appointments available for the rest of the week — call 561-804-0250. As we’ve reported, you will be screened before an appointment is given, but screening requirements are loosening a bit. The goal now is to conduct tests. The site is overseen by Cleveland Clinic which has no physical presence in South Palm Beach County. Neither Tenet (West Boca Medical Center/Delray Medical Center) nor Baptist Health (Boca Raton Regional Hospital) are involved.
The site on Haverhill Road in West Palm Beach is again not accepting appointments. That site, run by the Palm Beach County Healthcare District, has run out of tests. It has conducted 4,843 tests since opening on March 31st. It will again accept appointments when more test kits are received.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates