DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 testing site at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center has now administered more than 1,000 tests since it opened last week. The only official drive-through testing facility in South Palm Beach County administered 114 tests on Monday — 118 tests are scheduled for today (Tuesday, April 14th, 2020).
There are appointments available for the rest of the week — call 561-804-0250. As we’ve reported, you will be screened before an appointment is given, but screening requirements are loosening a bit. The goal now is to conduct tests. The site is overseen by Cleveland Clinic which has no physical presence in South Palm Beach County. Neither Tenet (West Boca Medical Center/Delray Medical Center) nor Baptist Health (Boca Raton Regional Hospital) are involved.
The site on Haverhill Road in West Palm Beach is again not accepting appointments. That site, run by the Palm Beach County Healthcare District, has run out of tests. It has conducted 4,843 tests since opening on March 31st. It will again accept appointments when more test kits are received.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fatal Crash In Gleneagles Country Club, Pedestrian Struck In Front Of Home
- Child Neglect, Hit and Run Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Reminder: Masks Still Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- Biergarten Boca Raton Sued, Drunk Dancer Falls On Woman
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Florida’s Turnpike To Close
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped