DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The COVID-19 testing site at the South Palm Beach County Civic Center has now administered more than 1,000 tests since it opened last week. The only official drive-through testing facility in South Palm Beach County administered 114 tests on Monday — 118 tests are scheduled for today (Tuesday, April 14th, 2020).
There are appointments available for the rest of the week — call 561-804-0250. As we’ve reported, you will be screened before an appointment is given, but screening requirements are loosening a bit. The goal now is to conduct tests. The site is overseen by Cleveland Clinic which has no physical presence in South Palm Beach County. Neither Tenet (West Boca Medical Center/Delray Medical Center) nor Baptist Health (Boca Raton Regional Hospital) are involved.
The site on Haverhill Road in West Palm Beach is again not accepting appointments. That site, run by the Palm Beach County Healthcare District, has run out of tests. It has conducted 4,843 tests since opening on March 31st. It will again accept appointments when more test kits are received.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday