Jonathan Feltingoff, 16, Rushed To Delray Medical Center With Critical Injuries
UPDATE: Jonathan Feltingoff has died, according to police.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says 16 year old Jonathan Feltingoff was critically injured just before noon today (Tuesday) when he was struck by a car near the entrance to the Oaks on Clint Moore Road.
According to police: “(A Toyota Corolla) was heading eastbound on Clint Moore Road approaching the intersection with Oaks Club Drive. Jonahtan Feltingtoff was on his bike on the south side of the roadway, and was attempting to cross in the crosswalk from south to north. As the Toyota entered the intersection, Feltingoff failed to yield and entered the roadway. The Toyota skid to avoid striking Feltingoff, but hit him with the front driver’s side of the her vehicle. Upon impact, Feltingoff struck the front of the Toyota and then the windshield, and then was selected onto the sidewalk. Feltingoff was transported to Delray Medical Center with critical injuries. Other witnesses to the crash verified that the Toyota had a green light at the time of the crash.”
The intersection of the crash is Oaks Club Drive and Clint Moore Road.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen