BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — National real estate firm Douglas Elliman just released its quarterly report and it is not good for luxury homes in Boca Raton and Delray Beach — but if you own a condo, you should be smiling.
The median sales price of a luxury single family home in Delray Beach dropped 19.6 percent — from this time last year — to $1,400,000. Listing inventory declined 7.1 percent.
In Boca Raton, the median sales price of a luxury single family home dropped 10.3-percent to $1,895,000. Listing inventory in Boca Raton dropped 16.9-percent.
In a notable standout, the median price of a luxury condo in Delray Beach skyrocketed 40.3-percent in just a year. The median sales price now is $754,000.
In Boca Raton, the year-to-year median sales price declined .3-percent to $900,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens