BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — National real estate firm Douglas Elliman just released its quarterly report and it is not good for luxury homes in Boca Raton and Delray Beach — but if you own a condo, you should be smiling.
The median sales price of a luxury single family home in Delray Beach dropped 19.6 percent — from this time last year — to $1,400,000. Listing inventory declined 7.1 percent.
In Boca Raton, the median sales price of a luxury single family home dropped 10.3-percent to $1,895,000. Listing inventory in Boca Raton dropped 16.9-percent.
In a notable standout, the median price of a luxury condo in Delray Beach skyrocketed 40.3-percent in just a year. The median sales price now is $754,000.
In Boca Raton, the year-to-year median sales price declined .3-percent to $900,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: Parking Back To Normal, Garages Open Again