BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — National real estate firm Douglas Elliman just released its quarterly report and it is not good for luxury homes in Boca Raton and Delray Beach — but if you own a condo, you should be smiling.
The median sales price of a luxury single family home in Delray Beach dropped 19.6 percent — from this time last year — to $1,400,000. Listing inventory declined 7.1 percent.
In Boca Raton, the median sales price of a luxury single family home dropped 10.3-percent to $1,895,000. Listing inventory in Boca Raton dropped 16.9-percent.
In a notable standout, the median price of a luxury condo in Delray Beach skyrocketed 40.3-percent in just a year. The median sales price now is $754,000.
In Boca Raton, the year-to-year median sales price declined .3-percent to $900,000.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday
- Palm Beach County School District COVID Dashboard Already Questioned, Numbers Dropped