BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — National real estate firm Douglas Elliman just released its quarterly report and it is not good for luxury homes in Boca Raton and Delray Beach — but if you own a condo, you should be smiling.
The median sales price of a luxury single family home in Delray Beach dropped 19.6 percent — from this time last year — to $1,400,000. Listing inventory declined 7.1 percent.
In Boca Raton, the median sales price of a luxury single family home dropped 10.3-percent to $1,895,000. Listing inventory in Boca Raton dropped 16.9-percent.
In a notable standout, the median price of a luxury condo in Delray Beach skyrocketed 40.3-percent in just a year. The median sales price now is $754,000.
In Boca Raton, the year-to-year median sales price declined .3-percent to $900,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales