BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — National real estate firm Douglas Elliman just released its quarterly report and it is not good for luxury homes in Boca Raton and Delray Beach — but if you own a condo, you should be smiling.
The median sales price of a luxury single family home in Delray Beach dropped 19.6 percent — from this time last year — to $1,400,000. Listing inventory declined 7.1 percent.
In Boca Raton, the median sales price of a luxury single family home dropped 10.3-percent to $1,895,000. Listing inventory in Boca Raton dropped 16.9-percent.
In a notable standout, the median price of a luxury condo in Delray Beach skyrocketed 40.3-percent in just a year. The median sales price now is $754,000.
In Boca Raton, the year-to-year median sales price declined .3-percent to $900,000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge