BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County is offering free telemedicine/mental health services to children and teens who may having a difficult time coping with the COVID-19 situation — or other situations in their lives.
From Palm Beach County:
- Mental health services provided by the Palm Beach County Youth Services Department’s Residential Treatment and Family Counseling (RTFC) Division are now available to the public via Telemental Health.
- Education & Training Center – psychologists and doctoral trainees offer family therapy, individual therapy, and parent training services through Zoom Video Telemental Health. Bilingual therapists (Spanish & Creole) are available. To schedule an intake appointment, please call 561-233-4460. The Education & Training Center also provides free weekly remote trainings on a variety of mental health topics.
- Highridge Family Center – currently accepting applications for future residents. Intake appointments and weekly family counseling sessions, in addition to virtual individual therapy and parental support, are ongoing via Telemental Health. To schedule an appointment, please call 561-625-2540.
- Family Violence Intervention (FVIP) – court diversion program is accepting cases referred from the State Attorney’s Office. FVIP team of master and bachelor-level staff provide case management, case planning, referral advocacy and mediation telehealth services via Zoom Video.
- Youth and Family Counseling (YFC) – currently providing assessments, family and individual therapy, parent education and school-based behavioral health services via Zoom Video. Telemental Health services are offered in English, Spanish, French and Creole. To schedule an appointment, please call (561) 242-5714.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault