BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County is offering free telemedicine/mental health services to children and teens who may having a difficult time coping with the COVID-19 situation — or other situations in their lives.
From Palm Beach County:
- Mental health services provided by the Palm Beach County Youth Services Department’s Residential Treatment and Family Counseling (RTFC) Division are now available to the public via Telemental Health.
- Education & Training Center – psychologists and doctoral trainees offer family therapy, individual therapy, and parent training services through Zoom Video Telemental Health. Bilingual therapists (Spanish & Creole) are available. To schedule an intake appointment, please call 561-233-4460. The Education & Training Center also provides free weekly remote trainings on a variety of mental health topics.
- Highridge Family Center – currently accepting applications for future residents. Intake appointments and weekly family counseling sessions, in addition to virtual individual therapy and parental support, are ongoing via Telemental Health. To schedule an appointment, please call 561-625-2540.
- Family Violence Intervention (FVIP) – court diversion program is accepting cases referred from the State Attorney’s Office. FVIP team of master and bachelor-level staff provide case management, case planning, referral advocacy and mediation telehealth services via Zoom Video.
- Youth and Family Counseling (YFC) – currently providing assessments, family and individual therapy, parent education and school-based behavioral health services via Zoom Video. Telemental Health services are offered in English, Spanish, French and Creole. To schedule an appointment, please call (561) 242-5714.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks