BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County is offering free telemedicine/mental health services to children and teens who may having a difficult time coping with the COVID-19 situation — or other situations in their lives.
From Palm Beach County:
- Mental health services provided by the Palm Beach County Youth Services Department’s Residential Treatment and Family Counseling (RTFC) Division are now available to the public via Telemental Health.
- Education & Training Center – psychologists and doctoral trainees offer family therapy, individual therapy, and parent training services through Zoom Video Telemental Health. Bilingual therapists (Spanish & Creole) are available. To schedule an intake appointment, please call 561-233-4460. The Education & Training Center also provides free weekly remote trainings on a variety of mental health topics.
- Highridge Family Center – currently accepting applications for future residents. Intake appointments and weekly family counseling sessions, in addition to virtual individual therapy and parental support, are ongoing via Telemental Health. To schedule an appointment, please call 561-625-2540.
- Family Violence Intervention (FVIP) – court diversion program is accepting cases referred from the State Attorney’s Office. FVIP team of master and bachelor-level staff provide case management, case planning, referral advocacy and mediation telehealth services via Zoom Video.
- Youth and Family Counseling (YFC) – currently providing assessments, family and individual therapy, parent education and school-based behavioral health services via Zoom Video. Telemental Health services are offered in English, Spanish, French and Creole. To schedule an appointment, please call (561) 242-5714.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected