Palm Beach County Infections Now Top 2000
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As Governor Ron DeSantis is set to make what is being called a “major” announcement, Florida health officials revealed another 1,100 new cases were logged on Friday.
The death count in Florida is now 740.
There has been NO consistent decline in “new case” numbers since the recording COVID-19 data started.
In Palm Beach County, there are now 2,125 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 114 deaths.
In Boca Raton, 331 is the confirmed COVID-19 count, Delray has logged 275, Boynton Beach has recored 273.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks