Palm Beach County Infections Now Top 2000
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As Governor Ron DeSantis is set to make what is being called a “major” announcement, Florida health officials revealed another 1,100 new cases were logged on Friday.
The death count in Florida is now 740.
There has been NO consistent decline in “new case” numbers since the recording COVID-19 data started.
In Palm Beach County, there are now 2,125 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 114 deaths.
In Boca Raton, 331 is the confirmed COVID-19 count, Delray has logged 275, Boynton Beach has recored 273.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge