Palm Beach County Infections Now Top 2000
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As Governor Ron DeSantis is set to make what is being called a “major” announcement, Florida health officials revealed another 1,100 new cases were logged on Friday.
The death count in Florida is now 740.
There has been NO consistent decline in “new case” numbers since the recording COVID-19 data started.
In Palm Beach County, there are now 2,125 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 114 deaths.
In Boca Raton, 331 is the confirmed COVID-19 count, Delray has logged 275, Boynton Beach has recored 273.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Holiday Surge Just Starting, Palm Beach County Critical
- Two Theft Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom