Palm Beach County Infections Now Top 2000
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As Governor Ron DeSantis is set to make what is being called a “major” announcement, Florida health officials revealed another 1,100 new cases were logged on Friday.
The death count in Florida is now 740.
There has been NO consistent decline in “new case” numbers since the recording COVID-19 data started.
In Palm Beach County, there are now 2,125 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 114 deaths.
In Boca Raton, 331 is the confirmed COVID-19 count, Delray has logged 275, Boynton Beach has recored 273.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom