Boca, Delray, Boynton Nursing Homes, Rehab Centers With COVID-19 Cases
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We now have the list of Boca, Delray and Boynton nursing home and longterm care facilities with COVID-19 cases. Here is the list provided by the Florida Department of Health. We are running the entire Palm Beach County List, and we are running the names with the spellings provided by the state.
This list is accurate as of 9 a.m. Sunday, April 19, 2020.
1AAA Assisted Living At Wellington.
Abbey Delray Health Center.
Arbor Oaks At Greenacres.
Avante at Lake Worth Inc.
Barrington Terrace at Boynton Beach.
Boulevard Rehabilitation Center.
Boynton Beach Rehabilitation Center.
Brighton Gardens of Boca Raton.
Brookdale West Boynton Beach.
The Carlisle Palm Beach.
Colonial Assisted Living at Boynton Beach.
The Gardens Court.
Hamlin Place of Boynton Beach.
Heartland Health Care and Rehab Center of Boca Raton.
Heartland Healthcare Center – Boynton Beach.
Manorcare Health Services – Boynton Beach.
Manorcare Health Services – Delray Beach.
Medicana Nursing And Rehab Center.
Morselife Health System.
North Lake Care Center.
Palm Gardens of West Palm Beach.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
The Rehabilitation Center of the Palm Beaches.
Renaissance Health and Rehabilitation.
Sonata Boca Raton.
Sonata Boynton Beach.
Sonata Delray Beach.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton.
Terraces of Lake Worth Care Center.
The Addington at Wellington Green.
The Encore at Boca Raton Rehab and Nursing Center.
Vi At Lakeside Village Independent Living.
Wood Lake Health and Rehabilitation Center.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny