Florida Fish and Wildlife Officers Will Patrol Lake Boca This Weekend
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer said Tuesday Morning that lockdowns and closures continue in the City of Boca Raton.
“The federal government has laid out phases and guidelines and we have not yet met the guidelines for Phase 1, but we are hoping to be soon,” said Singer.
Singer confirmed that Boca Bash, scheduled for this weekend, is cancelled, and that anyone taking part in recreational boating will be monitored by Florida’s Fish and Wildlife Commission.
A FWC officer stated that tickets will be issued for those who violate orders in place.
Recreational boat ramps do remain closed in Palm Beach County.
The Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce announced that it is forming a committee to review the best way to restart business in the city.
“Please continue to heed the advice from health experts,” said Singer. “Stay positive and stay the course.”
Here’s a look at immediate reaction from those who watched on Facebook Live:
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KEEP YOUR PETS WARM: Palm Beach County Issues Guide For Pending Chill
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies