BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Wayne Barton Study Center) — The Wayne Barton Study Center in partnership with Temple Beth El: Boca Raton, Signature Gives Back and Victory Church will be providing free hot meals to the community. The targeted population will be children and families, who receive free or reduced lunch. Due to the recent school closures several families are experiencing severe hardships. We will be providing a no contact hot dinner distribution.
Patrons will remain in their cars and food will be delivered curbside to each vehicle, no pedestrian traffic. In addition, to complement each meal a variety of different proteins, dairy products, grains, bread, fruits & vegetables will be packed in boxes and placed in every car’s trunk. Food will be distributed on a first come first served basis.
WHEN: Wednesday April 22, 2020 – Friday April 24, 2020
TIME: 4:00pm -6:00pm
WHERE: Wayne Barton Study Center
269 Ne 14th Street
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected