BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The first morning update from the Florida Department of Health shows at least 30,533 cases in the State of Florida with 1,046 deaths. At least 4,817 are — or have been — hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues.
In Palm Beach County, at least 2,600 COVID-19 cases have been logged. The death count has risen to 155. The median age of those infected in Palm Beach County is now 56.
By gender: 1282 are male, 1,258 are female, there is “no data” for one of those infected.
By race: 326 of those infected in Palm Beach County identify as black, 919 as white, 181 as other. The “unknown” category lists 1,116.
Looking at ethnicity: 307 identify as Hispanic, 1010 as “not-Hispanic,” 1,225 as “unknown.”
In Boca Raton, the infected count is 400. in Delray Beach it’s 311, in Boynton Beach the infected count is 337.
We expect a new batch of numbers Saturday afternoon — check back for the latest.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi