BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If your school, daycare or religious organization may be engaged in a form of fraud or questionable conduct, we want to know.
BocaNewsNow.com is receiving tips about area entities refusing to refund tuition or fees for programs or services, furloughing staff, but also receiving significant funds from the SBA’s PPP or “Paycheck Protection Program” stimulus plan.
While rumors often lead to legitimate stories, we are seeking hard facts. If you have proof that a Palm Beach County organization, business, school or religious institution may be violating the rules, please let us know. Our email is news(at)bocanewsnow.com. Our phone number is 561-419-9520. Anonymous tips are fine but if we can contact you for follow-up questions and information, it’s helpful.
BocaNewsNow.com continues to receive requests for assistance from parents of young children enrolled in area early learning institutions who are being told to watch “zoom” live videos — something inappropriate for 2 and 3 year olds. We continue to investigate these reports.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop