BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If your school, daycare or religious organization may be engaged in a form of fraud or questionable conduct, we want to know.
BocaNewsNow.com is receiving tips about area entities refusing to refund tuition or fees for programs or services, furloughing staff, but also receiving significant funds from the SBA’s PPP or “Paycheck Protection Program” stimulus plan.
While rumors often lead to legitimate stories, we are seeking hard facts. If you have proof that a Palm Beach County organization, business, school or religious institution may be violating the rules, please let us know. Our email is news(at)bocanewsnow.com. Our phone number is 561-419-9520. Anonymous tips are fine but if we can contact you for follow-up questions and information, it’s helpful.
BocaNewsNow.com continues to receive requests for assistance from parents of young children enrolled in area early learning institutions who are being told to watch “zoom” live videos — something inappropriate for 2 and 3 year olds. We continue to investigate these reports.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors