BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If your school, daycare or religious organization may be engaged in a form of fraud or questionable conduct, we want to know.
BocaNewsNow.com is receiving tips about area entities refusing to refund tuition or fees for programs or services, furloughing staff, but also receiving significant funds from the SBA’s PPP or “Paycheck Protection Program” stimulus plan.
While rumors often lead to legitimate stories, we are seeking hard facts. If you have proof that a Palm Beach County organization, business, school or religious institution may be violating the rules, please let us know. Our email is news(at)bocanewsnow.com. Our phone number is 561-419-9520. Anonymous tips are fine but if we can contact you for follow-up questions and information, it’s helpful.
BocaNewsNow.com continues to receive requests for assistance from parents of young children enrolled in area early learning institutions who are being told to watch “zoom” live videos — something inappropriate for 2 and 3 year olds. We continue to investigate these reports.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton
- Man Who Claims To Be Worth $27M Again Refuses To Pay Dinner Check
- Lyndsey Kennedy, Found In Delray Drain In March, Now Jailed
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical