BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The long awaited “Florida Reopens” plan will be announced at 5 p.m. Wednesday by Governor Ron DeSantis.
Media has just been advised of the 5 p.m. press conference in Tallahassee.
The announcement comes as the Governor finds himself in the midst of a controversy following allegations that Florida officials told local Medical Examiners NOT to release death information. The Tampa Bay Times reports that numbers are actually as much as ten percent higher than what officials are reporting from the Florida Department of Health.
BocaNewsNow.com will update just as soon as the Governor’s plan is announced.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi