BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The long awaited “Florida Reopens” plan will be announced at 5 p.m. Wednesday by Governor Ron DeSantis.
Media has just been advised of the 5 p.m. press conference in Tallahassee.
The announcement comes as the Governor finds himself in the midst of a controversy following allegations that Florida officials told local Medical Examiners NOT to release death information. The Tampa Bay Times reports that numbers are actually as much as ten percent higher than what officials are reporting from the Florida Department of Health.
BocaNewsNow.com will update just as soon as the Governor’s plan is announced.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive