DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reports that Alec DiBitetto, 21, Of Congress Park Drive, died several days after a critical one vehicle crash on South Federal Highway on April 18th.
According to PBSO, “DiBitetto was traveling south bound on (a motorcycle) on South Federal Highway. He failed to maintain his lane and impacted the curb on the west side of the roadway. DiBitetto mounted the curb and collided with a metal fence. He was ejected and impacted into a street light pole. Vehicle 1 continued south bound and came to a final rest in the center of the roadway.”
DiBitetto was transported to St. Mary’s Trauma Center where he died on April 28th.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday