DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reports that Alec DiBitetto, 21, Of Congress Park Drive, died several days after a critical one vehicle crash on South Federal Highway on April 18th.
According to PBSO, “DiBitetto was traveling south bound on (a motorcycle) on South Federal Highway. He failed to maintain his lane and impacted the curb on the west side of the roadway. DiBitetto mounted the curb and collided with a metal fence. He was ejected and impacted into a street light pole. Vehicle 1 continued south bound and came to a final rest in the center of the roadway.”
DiBitetto was transported to St. Mary’s Trauma Center where he died on April 28th.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges