DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office reports that Alec DiBitetto, 21, Of Congress Park Drive, died several days after a critical one vehicle crash on South Federal Highway on April 18th.
According to PBSO, “DiBitetto was traveling south bound on (a motorcycle) on South Federal Highway. He failed to maintain his lane and impacted the curb on the west side of the roadway. DiBitetto mounted the curb and collided with a metal fence. He was ejected and impacted into a street light pole. Vehicle 1 continued south bound and came to a final rest in the center of the roadway.”
DiBitetto was transported to St. Mary’s Trauma Center where he died on April 28th.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Expect A Week Of Delays In, Around South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Jeweler Owes Mall $152,000, According To Lawsuit
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend