PALM BEACH COUNTY PASSES 3,000 CASES
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Another huge spike in new cases was logged in Florida on the last day of April. According to the Florida Department of Health, at least 1000 cases were added to the records on April 30th — just two days before much of the state is set to reopen.
With the rising “new case” count comes a rising death count. There are now at least 1,314 COVID-19 related deaths in Florida. At least 5,767 people are — or have been — hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues.
In Palm Beach County their are now at leas 3,041 cases as the death count approaches 200. It’s now 191. The median age of those infected in Palm Beach County has dropped to 55.
By gender, it’s a 50/50 split. 1,499 of those infected in Palm Beach County identify as male, 1,480 identify as female. There is “no data” on 3 people.
In Boca Raton, at least 446 people have tested positive. It’s 331 in Delray Beach and 375 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified