BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A protest is set for 12:30 today outside the Boca View Condo building at 1000 Spanish River Road, Boca.
The condo association apparently refuses to allow a nurse to live in the building, according to Greta Tremmel who is attempting to lease her unit to an ICU nurse who works at Westside Regional Medical Center in Plantation.
Neither Pointe Management — which manages the condo, nor Diana Kuka, the association’s president, responded to BocaNewsNow.com.
Both Kuka and Pointe Management have refused to respond to BocaNewsNow.com for previous stories concerning Boca View. BocaNewsNow.com receives “tips” about Boca Views several times a year.
Another nurse who lives in the building tells other media that she received a call from Pointe Management asking her if she tested positive for COVID-19. That nurse works at Bethesda Hospital East. While not independently confirmed by BocaNewsNow.com, we will provide Kuka and/or Pointe’s perspective if either responds to our inquiries.
Tremmel says she was told that a nurse can not live in the building in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Today’s protest runs from 12:30 to 3 p.m. on East Camino Real just east of the intracoastal bridge, according to Tremmel.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail