BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A protest is set for 12:30 today outside the Boca View Condo building at 1000 Spanish River Road, Boca.
The condo association apparently refuses to allow a nurse to live in the building, according to Greta Tremmel who is attempting to lease her unit to an ICU nurse who works at Westside Regional Medical Center in Plantation.
Neither Pointe Management — which manages the condo, nor Diana Kuka, the association’s president, responded to BocaNewsNow.com.
Both Kuka and Pointe Management have refused to respond to BocaNewsNow.com for previous stories concerning Boca View. BocaNewsNow.com receives “tips” about Boca Views several times a year.
Another nurse who lives in the building tells other media that she received a call from Pointe Management asking her if she tested positive for COVID-19. That nurse works at Bethesda Hospital East. While not independently confirmed by BocaNewsNow.com, we will provide Kuka and/or Pointe’s perspective if either responds to our inquiries.
Tremmel says she was told that a nurse can not live in the building in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Today’s protest runs from 12:30 to 3 p.m. on East Camino Real just east of the intracoastal bridge, according to Tremmel.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District