BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest protest came and went but there is still no response from Pointe Management or Diane Kuka, the management company and the board president for Boca View Condominiums.
As we reported, condo owner Greta Tremmel wants to welcome an ICU nurse into her unit under a lease. But the condo board at Boca View has apparently refused, with the association’s president telling Tremmel that nurses can’t live in the building due to their potential exposure to COVID-19.
”To this day not one of the three board members have responded to our phone calls, emails nor attorney letters,” said Tremmel to BocaNewsNow.com. “That is just ludicrous.”
The nurse in question works at Westside Regional in Plantation.
Neither Kuka nor Pointe Management responded to request from BocaNewsNow.com. The subject of potential stories several times a year, Kuka and Pointe routinely do not respond to reporter inquiries.
Protestors outside Boca View on Sunday held signs saying, “ICU Nurse Rejected Shame Boca View!” “Housing Discrimination at Boca View.” And ICU Nurse Denied at Boca View.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested