BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest protest came and went but there is still no response from Pointe Management or Diane Kuka, the management company and the board president for Boca View Condominiums.
As we reported, condo owner Greta Tremmel wants to welcome an ICU nurse into her unit under a lease. But the condo board at Boca View has apparently refused, with the association’s president telling Tremmel that nurses can’t live in the building due to their potential exposure to COVID-19.
”To this day not one of the three board members have responded to our phone calls, emails nor attorney letters,” said Tremmel to BocaNewsNow.com. “That is just ludicrous.”
The nurse in question works at Westside Regional in Plantation.
Neither Kuka nor Pointe Management responded to request from BocaNewsNow.com. The subject of potential stories several times a year, Kuka and Pointe routinely do not respond to reporter inquiries.
Protestors outside Boca View on Sunday held signs saying, “ICU Nurse Rejected Shame Boca View!” “Housing Discrimination at Boca View.” And ICU Nurse Denied at Boca View.”
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier