BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest protest came and went but there is still no response from Pointe Management or Diane Kuka, the management company and the board president for Boca View Condominiums.
As we reported, condo owner Greta Tremmel wants to welcome an ICU nurse into her unit under a lease. But the condo board at Boca View has apparently refused, with the association’s president telling Tremmel that nurses can’t live in the building due to their potential exposure to COVID-19.
”To this day not one of the three board members have responded to our phone calls, emails nor attorney letters,” said Tremmel to BocaNewsNow.com. “That is just ludicrous.”
The nurse in question works at Westside Regional in Plantation.
Neither Kuka nor Pointe Management responded to request from BocaNewsNow.com. The subject of potential stories several times a year, Kuka and Pointe routinely do not respond to reporter inquiries.
Protestors outside Boca View on Sunday held signs saying, “ICU Nurse Rejected Shame Boca View!” “Housing Discrimination at Boca View.” And ICU Nurse Denied at Boca View.”
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees