DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County) — The Health Care District’s C. L. Brumback Primary Care Clinics’ walk-up site at the Delray Beach clinic located at 225 South Congress Avenue tested 47 patients today in its first day of testing. There were 18 patients who did not show for their scheduled walk-up appointments. The average age of the patients tested was 66. No children were tested. Testing at this walk-up site is available by appointment Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. to noon.
Residents are encouraged to call the Health Care District’s Testing Hotline, 561-642-1000, to schedule appointments at all of its testing sites. Testing is open to individuals of any age who do not need to be symptomatic.
South County Civic Center-Cleveland Clinic Florida Testing
During today’s testing for COVID-19 at the South County Civic Center, Cleveland Clinic Florida tested 138 patients. 95 patients are scheduled for tomorrow. Appointments can be made at 561-804-0250. Cleveland Clinic Florida has expanded criteria for individuals eligible for COVID-19 testing. Anyone over the age of 16 who has a fever or non-febrile respiratory illness (such as cough, shortness of breath, runny nose) or fever and gastrointestinal illness (such as diarrhea, vomiting), will be eligible for testing at our South Palm Beach County drive-through location. You must call to be screened and confirm an appointment time.
Homebound Resident Testing
Palm Beach County Fire/Rescue personnel are making house calls. If you need a test but can’t leave your home, please call 561-642-1000 to schedule an in-home visit.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens