BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Jose Iglesias remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following his arrest Tuesday by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, jail records indicate Iglesias was charged with: battery on a person 65 years of age or older, burglary to an unoccupied structure (while) unarmed, battery – touch or strike, aggravated battery – cause bodily h arm or disability, battery — touch or strike (second count), and simple assault – intent threat to do violence.
Iglesias was booked into the Palm Beach County on Tuesday. He is being held without bond.
Jail records state Iglesias resides in the 700 block of Southwest 12th avenue in Boca.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY