BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Jose Iglesias remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following his arrest Tuesday by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, jail records indicate Iglesias was charged with: battery on a person 65 years of age or older, burglary to an unoccupied structure (while) unarmed, battery – touch or strike, aggravated battery – cause bodily h arm or disability, battery — touch or strike (second count), and simple assault – intent threat to do violence.
Iglesias was booked into the Palm Beach County on Tuesday. He is being held without bond.
Jail records state Iglesias resides in the 700 block of Southwest 12th avenue in Boca.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”