BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Jose Iglesias remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following his arrest Tuesday by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, jail records indicate Iglesias was charged with: battery on a person 65 years of age or older, burglary to an unoccupied structure (while) unarmed, battery – touch or strike, aggravated battery – cause bodily h arm or disability, battery — touch or strike (second count), and simple assault – intent threat to do violence.
Iglesias was booked into the Palm Beach County on Tuesday. He is being held without bond.
Jail records state Iglesias resides in the 700 block of Southwest 12th avenue in Boca.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat