BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The infection numebers are rising at area nursing homes and rehabilitation centers — according to the latest update from the Florida Department of Health.
Heartland Healthcare of Boca is now reporting 19 infected residents and 6 infected staff members.
Heartland Healthcare of Boynton is reporting 4 infected patients.
Manorcare of Boynton Beach is reporting 9 infected residents.
Avante at Boca Raton is reporting 9 infected residents and 7 infected staff members.
Lake View Care Center at Delray Beach is reporting 4 infected residents and 4 infected staffers.
The Meridian at Boca Raton is reporting 1 infected resident and 5 infected staff members.
Sonata at Boca Raton is reporting 1 infected resident, while Sonata at Boynton Beach is reporting 6 infected residents and 3 infected staff members.
Stratford Cout at Boca Raton reports 2 infected residents and 6 infected staff members.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges