BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The infection numebers are rising at area nursing homes and rehabilitation centers — according to the latest update from the Florida Department of Health.
Heartland Healthcare of Boca is now reporting 19 infected residents and 6 infected staff members.
Heartland Healthcare of Boynton is reporting 4 infected patients.
Manorcare of Boynton Beach is reporting 9 infected residents.
Avante at Boca Raton is reporting 9 infected residents and 7 infected staff members.
Lake View Care Center at Delray Beach is reporting 4 infected residents and 4 infected staffers.
The Meridian at Boca Raton is reporting 1 infected resident and 5 infected staff members.
Sonata at Boca Raton is reporting 1 infected resident, while Sonata at Boynton Beach is reporting 6 infected residents and 3 infected staff members.
Stratford Cout at Boca Raton reports 2 infected residents and 6 infected staff members.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues