BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office) — The Clerk & Comptroller, Palm Beach County will resume public services at all locations beginning at 8 a.m. on Monday, May 11, enabling customers to pay a traffic ticket, record mortgages and deeds, or conduct other business in person.
For the safety of customers and Clerk & Comptroller employees, new protocols have been implemented for anyone visiting Clerk & Comptroller offices. Those protocols include:
· Requiring all visitors to Clerk & Comptroller offices to wear face coverings.
· Installing plexiglass dividers in customer service areas, to provide an additional layer of security for customers and employees.
· Placing floor decals 6 feet apart inside customer lobbies, to ensure adequate social distancing.
· Allowing only those with direct Clerk & Comptroller business to enter and line up in lobbies.
· Monitoring lobbies to ensure they do not exceed capacity to meet social distancing guidelines.
“Our community depends on our office to provide many essential services,” said Clerk & Comptroller Sharon R. Bock, Esq. “While many of our services are available online, we know there are customers who want to visit us in person to do business. Our new protocols ensure that we safely serve any customer who needs to come to any of our offices.”
Beginning on May 11, wedding ceremonies will be performed by appointment only at the Clerk & Comptroller’s courthouse locations in West Palm Beach, Delray Beach, Palm Beach Gardens and Belle Glade, and at its office at the Midwestern Communities Service Center in Royal Palm Beach. Marriage licenses will continue to be issued by appointment only at the Clerk & Comptroller’s four courthouse locations and the Midwestern Communities Service Center office.
Wedding ceremony participants will be limited to the couples only.
To schedule an appointment for a marriage license or ceremony, please call:
· Main Courthouse, West Palm Beach: (561) 355-4489
· Midwestern Communities Service Center, Royal Palm Beach: (561) 784-1270
· North County Courthouse, Palm Beach Gardens: (561) 624-6650
· South County Courthouse, Delray Beach: (561) 274-1557
· West County Courthouse, Belle Glade: (561) 992-1423
For more information about the Clerk & Comptroller’s online services or its social distancing guidelines, please visit www.mypalmbeachclerk.com
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order