BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Media Advisory)— Deputies responded to shots fired in the 9900 block of Platina Ave, unincorporated Boynton Beach. Upon arrival deputies located a female deceased from gunshot wound(s).
Detectives from the Violent Crimes Division responded to investigate further.
The investigation led to the identity of the suspect, Jones Phillipe, DOB: 6/28/1998. Phillipe was located and arrested for First Degree Murder with a firearm and Burglary. He is currently being processed at the PBC Jail.
Phillipe is expected to make his first appearance in court on Sunday morning.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive