Percentage Of Those Testing Positive Holds Steady – No Dramatic Increase or Decrease
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health now reports 1,964 deaths from COVID-19 in the State of Florida as the positive count hits at least 43,607.
The mid-day Saturday numbers from the Florida Department of Health show a statewide “new” infection percentage of 5.43 percent over the past four days. In simple terms: of all of the tests administered in Florida over the past four days, 5.43 percent were “positive” for COVID-19.
In Palm Beach County, the total case count is now 4,440 and the death count is 275. The median age of those infected in Palm Beach County is now 52.
Of those infected in Palm Beach County, 2,230 (51 percent) identify as male, 2,123 (49 percent) identify as female. There is “no data” for four people.
By race in Palm beach County, 818 identify as black (19 percent), 2,068 identify as white (47 percent), 537 identify as “other” (12 percent), and there is no data for 934 (21 percent).
In Boca Raton, at least 551 people have tested positive for COVID-19. The count is 487 in Boynton Beach and 412 in Delray Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home