DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested Steven Gornitzky of the Kingspoint Community in Delray Beach and charged him with sexual assault of a child.
The official charge: “Sex assault — sexual battery (of a victim) 12 years old to less than 18 years old by person 18 years of age or older.”
Gornitzky is 55 years old.
While the arrest report is still being processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, jail records show that Gornitzky was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight on Saturday.
He is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix COVID-19 Shots Available Thursday In Palm Beach County
- KINSA: Holiday Surge Just Starting, Palm Beach County Critical
- Two Theft Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday