DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested Steven Gornitzky of the Kingspoint Community in Delray Beach and charged him with sexual assault of a child.
The official charge: “Sex assault — sexual battery (of a victim) 12 years old to less than 18 years old by person 18 years of age or older.”
Gornitzky is 55 years old.
While the arrest report is still being processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, jail records show that Gornitzky was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight on Saturday.
He is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?