DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested Steven Gornitzky of the Kingspoint Community in Delray Beach and charged him with sexual assault of a child.
The official charge: “Sex assault — sexual battery (of a victim) 12 years old to less than 18 years old by person 18 years of age or older.”
Gornitzky is 55 years old.
While the arrest report is still being processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, jail records show that Gornitzky was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight on Saturday.
He is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested