DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office arrested Steven Gornitzky of the Kingspoint Community in Delray Beach and charged him with sexual assault of a child.
The official charge: “Sex assault — sexual battery (of a victim) 12 years old to less than 18 years old by person 18 years of age or older.”
Gornitzky is 55 years old.
While the arrest report is still being processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, jail records show that Gornitzky was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight on Saturday.
He is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections