BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — To quote Mr. Rogers, “These are the people in your neighborhood.”
From drone surveillance to COVID-19 being a “false pandemic,” you may not believe what some people said at the Board of County Commissioners meeting as final plans to reopen beaches were discussed.
Watch the first 90 seconds of today’s BocaNewsNow.com TV update.
Beware of sharks. And drones following you.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area
- HURRICANE IAN STARTS TO WEAKEN, BUT IT’S NOT OVER YET IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
- HURRICANE IAN: Moving Ashore, Schools Closed Thursday, Power Out
- HURRICANE IAN EYEWALL COMING ASHORE, EXPECT WEATHER TO DETERIORATE
- PALM BEACH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS CLOSED THURSDAY
- POWER OUTAGES CONTINUE: Thousands Without Power In Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade