BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Nursing and rehabilitation centers in the Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach remain among the facilities with the most COVID-19 infections in the State of Florida.
In the latest report released by the Florida Department of Health — which we should mention is now accused of suppressing data — the infection counts do not appear to be abating. The numbers that follow are current — not cumulative.
Avante of Boca Raton: 10 infected residents, 5 residents transferred out, 10 infected staffers.
Boynton Beach Rehabilitation Center: 2 infected residents, 3 infected staffers.
Heartland Healthcare of Boca Raton: 19 infected residents, 6 residents transferred out, 7 infected staffers.
Heartland Healthcare of Boynton Beach: 11 infected residents, 1 infected staffer.
Health Center at Sinai Residences: 0 infected residents, 3 infected staff members.
Lake View Care Center at Delray: 7 infected residents, 6 infected staffers.
Manorcare Health Services: 6 infected residents, 2 infected staffers.
Manorcare Health of Boynton: 9 infected residents, 0 infected staffers.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center of Boca Raton: 8 infected residents, 16 infected staff members.
Renaissance Health and Rehabilitation: 0 infected residents, 16 residents transferred out, 6 infected staff members.
Sonata Boca Raton: 2 infected residents, 0 infected staffers.
Sonata Boynton Beach: 3 infected residents, 3 transferred residents, 0 staffers.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 2 infected residents, 7 residents transferred out, 8 infected staffers.
The Meridian at Boca Raton: 1 infected residents, 2 residents transferred out, 5 infected staffers.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance