BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Nursing and rehabilitation centers in the Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach remain among the facilities with the most COVID-19 infections in the State of Florida.
In the latest report released by the Florida Department of Health — which we should mention is now accused of suppressing data — the infection counts do not appear to be abating. The numbers that follow are current — not cumulative.
Avante of Boca Raton: 10 infected residents, 5 residents transferred out, 10 infected staffers.
Boynton Beach Rehabilitation Center: 2 infected residents, 3 infected staffers.
Heartland Healthcare of Boca Raton: 19 infected residents, 6 residents transferred out, 7 infected staffers.
Heartland Healthcare of Boynton Beach: 11 infected residents, 1 infected staffer.
Health Center at Sinai Residences: 0 infected residents, 3 infected staff members.
Lake View Care Center at Delray: 7 infected residents, 6 infected staffers.
Manorcare Health Services: 6 infected residents, 2 infected staffers.
Manorcare Health of Boynton: 9 infected residents, 0 infected staffers.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center of Boca Raton: 8 infected residents, 16 infected staff members.
Renaissance Health and Rehabilitation: 0 infected residents, 16 residents transferred out, 6 infected staff members.
Sonata Boca Raton: 2 infected residents, 0 infected staffers.
Sonata Boynton Beach: 3 infected residents, 3 transferred residents, 0 staffers.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 2 infected residents, 7 residents transferred out, 8 infected staffers.
The Meridian at Boca Raton: 1 infected residents, 2 residents transferred out, 5 infected staffers.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: South Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Medicare Fraud
- Crash On Turnpike Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- DeSantis, Self-Proclaimed “Education Governor,” Tightens Stranglehold On State Colleges
- Living Room Theater At FAU To Permanently Close
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection
- SEVEN BRIDGES HOMEOWNER WITH LACERATED NECK WAS FOUND COVERED IN WHITE POWDER
- TODAY: Diverging Diamond Opens At Glades Road And I-95 In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Man, Bit Him On Neck