BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Nursing and rehabilitation centers in the Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach remain among the facilities with the most COVID-19 infections in the State of Florida.
In the latest report released by the Florida Department of Health — which we should mention is now accused of suppressing data — the infection counts do not appear to be abating. The numbers that follow are current — not cumulative.
Avante of Boca Raton: 10 infected residents, 5 residents transferred out, 10 infected staffers.
Boynton Beach Rehabilitation Center: 2 infected residents, 3 infected staffers.
Heartland Healthcare of Boca Raton: 19 infected residents, 6 residents transferred out, 7 infected staffers.
Heartland Healthcare of Boynton Beach: 11 infected residents, 1 infected staffer.
Health Center at Sinai Residences: 0 infected residents, 3 infected staff members.
Lake View Care Center at Delray: 7 infected residents, 6 infected staffers.
Manorcare Health Services: 6 infected residents, 2 infected staffers.
Manorcare Health of Boynton: 9 infected residents, 0 infected staffers.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center of Boca Raton: 8 infected residents, 16 infected staff members.
Renaissance Health and Rehabilitation: 0 infected residents, 16 residents transferred out, 6 infected staff members.
Sonata Boca Raton: 2 infected residents, 0 infected staffers.
Sonata Boynton Beach: 3 infected residents, 3 transferred residents, 0 staffers.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 2 infected residents, 7 residents transferred out, 8 infected staffers.
The Meridian at Boca Raton: 1 infected residents, 2 residents transferred out, 5 infected staffers.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High