BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Nursing and rehabilitation centers in the Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach remain among the facilities with the most COVID-19 infections in the State of Florida.
In the latest report released by the Florida Department of Health — which we should mention is now accused of suppressing data — the infection counts do not appear to be abating. The numbers that follow are current — not cumulative.
Avante of Boca Raton: 10 infected residents, 5 residents transferred out, 10 infected staffers.
Boynton Beach Rehabilitation Center: 2 infected residents, 3 infected staffers.
Heartland Healthcare of Boca Raton: 19 infected residents, 6 residents transferred out, 7 infected staffers.
Heartland Healthcare of Boynton Beach: 11 infected residents, 1 infected staffer.
Health Center at Sinai Residences: 0 infected residents, 3 infected staff members.
Lake View Care Center at Delray: 7 infected residents, 6 infected staffers.
Manorcare Health Services: 6 infected residents, 2 infected staffers.
Manorcare Health of Boynton: 9 infected residents, 0 infected staffers.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center of Boca Raton: 8 infected residents, 16 infected staff members.
Renaissance Health and Rehabilitation: 0 infected residents, 16 residents transferred out, 6 infected staff members.
Sonata Boca Raton: 2 infected residents, 0 infected staffers.
Sonata Boynton Beach: 3 infected residents, 3 transferred residents, 0 staffers.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton: 2 infected residents, 7 residents transferred out, 8 infected staffers.
The Meridian at Boca Raton: 1 infected residents, 2 residents transferred out, 5 infected staffers.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools