BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Whether you like things just the way they are or you want them to change, note that you can request a “vote by mail” ballot from the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections.
The “vote by mail” web page is “live.”
If you file a request, it will be in effect through the next two general elections. There’s even a tracking system to make sure your voice is heard. Specifically: you’ll know if your ballot makes it to the supervisor’s office or not.
No dangling chads to worry about.
With upcoming election procedures somewhat in question, you can fill your your ballot and send it — or drive up to a polling place to deliver it — as election days nears.
The first up election is a primary on August 18th. But as you may have heard, there is a big election happening in November. Requesting a ballot by mail will reduce your stress in needing to travel to a polling place.
Use this link to visit the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website. You’ll be taken directly to the “vote by mail” section.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton
- Lacrosse Coach Claims Kid Makes State Team, Allegedly Steals Registration Fee
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY