BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Whether you like things just the way they are or you want them to change, note that you can request a “vote by mail” ballot from the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections.
The “vote by mail” web page is “live.”
If you file a request, it will be in effect through the next two general elections. There’s even a tracking system to make sure your voice is heard. Specifically: you’ll know if your ballot makes it to the supervisor’s office or not.
No dangling chads to worry about.
With upcoming election procedures somewhat in question, you can fill your your ballot and send it — or drive up to a polling place to deliver it — as election days nears.
The first up election is a primary on August 18th. But as you may have heard, there is a big election happening in November. Requesting a ballot by mail will reduce your stress in needing to travel to a polling place.
Use this link to visit the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website. You’ll be taken directly to the “vote by mail” section.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Woman Allegedly Pours Milk On Man, He Calls Cops, Ends Up In Jail
- TRAVEL MELTDOWN: JetBlue Delays 38 Fort Lauderdale Flights, Spirt 24
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT: Parking Situation So Bad, Drivers Told To Use Ride Share
- ARMED ROBBERY ON YAMATO ROAD IN BOCA RATON
- POLICE REMIND: If Fireworks Banned In Your HOA, They Are Still Banned On July 4th
- Palm Beach County Woman To Federal Prison For Sober Home Scheme
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Disturbances Still Being Watched, Florida Okay For Now