BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s just two days, but there is a notable trend with the “percent positive” rates being reported for Palm Beach County by the Florida Department of Health.
If you look at all the tests logged in Palm Beach County on Tuesday, just 1.5 percent of those tests were “positive” for COVID-19.
If you look at the past five days — as we have been trying to do — you end up with a “percent positive” rate of 5.62. That’s a significant drop from the roughly 8 percent positive that we reported just a few days ago.
In theory, it’s a good sign.
These numbers continue to move all over the place, but for those readers and viewers who are constantly critical of the media for never reporting “good news,” to quote “Tag Team”: WHOOMP, THERE IT IS!
There is also a decline in the daily report of people visiting a hospital’s emergency department for cough, fever or shortness of breath, as well as emergency admissions for cough-associated issues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing