BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s just two days, but there is a notable trend with the “percent positive” rates being reported for Palm Beach County by the Florida Department of Health.
If you look at all the tests logged in Palm Beach County on Tuesday, just 1.5 percent of those tests were “positive” for COVID-19.
If you look at the past five days — as we have been trying to do — you end up with a “percent positive” rate of 5.62. That’s a significant drop from the roughly 8 percent positive that we reported just a few days ago.
In theory, it’s a good sign.
These numbers continue to move all over the place, but for those readers and viewers who are constantly critical of the media for never reporting “good news,” to quote “Tag Team”: WHOOMP, THERE IT IS!
There is also a decline in the daily report of people visiting a hospital’s emergency department for cough, fever or shortness of breath, as well as emergency admissions for cough-associated issues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges