BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s just two days, but there is a notable trend with the “percent positive” rates being reported for Palm Beach County by the Florida Department of Health.
If you look at all the tests logged in Palm Beach County on Tuesday, just 1.5 percent of those tests were “positive” for COVID-19.
If you look at the past five days — as we have been trying to do — you end up with a “percent positive” rate of 5.62. That’s a significant drop from the roughly 8 percent positive that we reported just a few days ago.
In theory, it’s a good sign.
These numbers continue to move all over the place, but for those readers and viewers who are constantly critical of the media for never reporting “good news,” to quote “Tag Team”: WHOOMP, THERE IT IS!
There is also a decline in the daily report of people visiting a hospital’s emergency department for cough, fever or shortness of breath, as well as emergency admissions for cough-associated issues.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues