BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s just two days, but there is a notable trend with the “percent positive” rates being reported for Palm Beach County by the Florida Department of Health.
If you look at all the tests logged in Palm Beach County on Tuesday, just 1.5 percent of those tests were “positive” for COVID-19.
If you look at the past five days — as we have been trying to do — you end up with a “percent positive” rate of 5.62. That’s a significant drop from the roughly 8 percent positive that we reported just a few days ago.
In theory, it’s a good sign.
These numbers continue to move all over the place, but for those readers and viewers who are constantly critical of the media for never reporting “good news,” to quote “Tag Team”: WHOOMP, THERE IT IS!
There is also a decline in the daily report of people visiting a hospital’s emergency department for cough, fever or shortness of breath, as well as emergency admissions for cough-associated issues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton