BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The latest infections logged in Palm Beach County include a significant number of children — many logged after Phase One reopening was initiated in the area. The data suggests — as reported — that COVID-19 does not just affect the older.
It also suggests that reopening schools and camps may prove problematic.
This is a sampling of recent Palm Beach County infections logged by the Florida Department of Health.
A newborn male, a newborn female, a 2-year-old female, a 3-year-old male, a 4-year-old female, multiple 5-year-old females, multiple 6-year-old females, multiple 6-year-old males, a 7-year-old female, an 8-year-old male, multiple 9-year-old males, multiple 10-year-old females, multiple 11-year-old females, an 11-year-old male, multiple 12-year-old females, multiple 12-year-old males, a 13-year-old female, a 14-year-old male, a 14-year-old female, multiple 16-year-old females, multiple 17-year-old females, 17-year-old male, an 18-year-old male, multiple 18-year-old females, a 19-year-old male, a 19-year-old female.
Recent Palm Beach County deaths also include those considered young.
In data reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, a 34-year-old female, a 33-year-old female, a 43-year-old man and a 37-year-old man are among the dead in Palm Beach County over the past several weeks.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: Rocco’s Tacos Allegedly Fired Injured Worker, Sued For Discrimination
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids
- Vehicular Homicide Charge For Boca Raton’s Christopher Gallon
- BOCA WEST SUED OVER DEAD GOLF CART DRIVER
- Housing Markets NOT Slowing, According To New Study By FAU, FIU Professors
- Boca Raton’s Marshal Seeman Owes American Express $225,000
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off Northeast Coast
- FIRE TRUCK CRASH: Who Is At Fault In Boca Raton Fire Truck Rollover? County Silent.
- FLORIDA: Student Brings Tasers, Marijuana Edibles To Area School