BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health now reports at least 50,867 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state. The Death count has risen to 2,237.
There is a new milestone in Palm Beach County. The infected count has passed 5200 — it’s now at least 5,201.
The Palm Beach County death count has hit 315. The number of people who have been — or are — hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues is now at least 1076.
In Palm Beach County, the make/female split is 2,608 male to 2,497 female. The health department reports that 5 of those infected are unidentified as to gender.
In Boca Raton, at least 594 people are confirmed positive for COVID-19. The Delray Beach COVID-19 count is 458. It’s 550 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch