BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health now reports at least 50,867 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state. The Death count has risen to 2,237.
There is a new milestone in Palm Beach County. The infected count has passed 5200 — it’s now at least 5,201.
The Palm Beach County death count has hit 315. The number of people who have been — or are — hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues is now at least 1076.
In Palm Beach County, the make/female split is 2,608 male to 2,497 female. The health department reports that 5 of those infected are unidentified as to gender.
In Boca Raton, at least 594 people are confirmed positive for COVID-19. The Delray Beach COVID-19 count is 458. It’s 550 in Boynton Beach.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.
- Former Seven Bridges Delray Beach Bartender Arrested Twice In One Week
- DELAYS: I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Several Detours Set For Delray, Boyton, Boca Raton
- Tropical Depression Forms East Of Florida As Another System Starts To Develop