BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health now reports at least 50,867 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state. The Death count has risen to 2,237.
There is a new milestone in Palm Beach County. The infected count has passed 5200 — it’s now at least 5,201.
The Palm Beach County death count has hit 315. The number of people who have been — or are — hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues is now at least 1076.
In Palm Beach County, the make/female split is 2,608 male to 2,497 female. The health department reports that 5 of those infected are unidentified as to gender.
In Boca Raton, at least 594 people are confirmed positive for COVID-19. The Delray Beach COVID-19 count is 458. It’s 550 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?