BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health now reports at least 50,867 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state. The Death count has risen to 2,237.
There is a new milestone in Palm Beach County. The infected count has passed 5200 — it’s now at least 5,201.
The Palm Beach County death count has hit 315. The number of people who have been — or are — hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues is now at least 1076.
In Palm Beach County, the make/female split is 2,608 male to 2,497 female. The health department reports that 5 of those infected are unidentified as to gender.
In Boca Raton, at least 594 people are confirmed positive for COVID-19. The Delray Beach COVID-19 count is 458. It’s 550 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge