BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Florida Department of Health now reports at least 50,867 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state. The Death count has risen to 2,237.
There is a new milestone in Palm Beach County. The infected count has passed 5200 — it’s now at least 5,201.
The Palm Beach County death count has hit 315. The number of people who have been — or are — hospitalized with COVID-19 related issues is now at least 1076.
In Palm Beach County, the make/female split is 2,608 male to 2,497 female. The health department reports that 5 of those infected are unidentified as to gender.
In Boca Raton, at least 594 people are confirmed positive for COVID-19. The Delray Beach COVID-19 count is 458. It’s 550 in Boynton Beach.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed