BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There is a new batch of numbers just released by the Florida Department of Health.
There are now at least 51,746 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida. The death count has risen to 2,252.
The percent positive rate — which provides context to an increase in positive tests — is not yet available as of mid-day Monday. We will update once that number is released.
At least 9,424 people in Florida are — or have been — hospitalized with COVID-19-related issues in Florida since the pandemic began.
In Palm Beach County, at least 5,355 people have tested positive for COVID-19. The death count is now up to 315. Hospitalizations have risen to 1,1078.
In Boca Raton, at least 595 people are confirmed positive. In Delray Beach the number is 459. In Boynton Beach at least 556 people have tested positive for COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KNIFE FOUND IN STUDENT’S BAG AT DON ESTRIDGE BOCA RATON
- Boca Raton Dark Web Drug Dealer Sentenced
- Stalking Charge For Delray Beach “Marriage Professor” After Told To Leave Neighbor Alone
- North Broward County Man Dies In Motorcycle Crash
- Woman Sues Boca Raton Town Center Mall Over Louis Vuitton Bag Incident
- OUT: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday