BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There is a new batch of numbers just released by the Florida Department of Health.
There are now at least 51,746 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida. The death count has risen to 2,252.
The percent positive rate — which provides context to an increase in positive tests — is not yet available as of mid-day Monday. We will update once that number is released.
At least 9,424 people in Florida are — or have been — hospitalized with COVID-19-related issues in Florida since the pandemic began.
In Palm Beach County, at least 5,355 people have tested positive for COVID-19. The death count is now up to 315. Hospitalizations have risen to 1,1078.
In Boca Raton, at least 595 people are confirmed positive. In Delray Beach the number is 459. In Boynton Beach at least 556 people have tested positive for COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge