BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There is a new batch of numbers just released by the Florida Department of Health.
There are now at least 51,746 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida. The death count has risen to 2,252.
The percent positive rate — which provides context to an increase in positive tests — is not yet available as of mid-day Monday. We will update once that number is released.
At least 9,424 people in Florida are — or have been — hospitalized with COVID-19-related issues in Florida since the pandemic began.
In Palm Beach County, at least 5,355 people have tested positive for COVID-19. The death count is now up to 315. Hospitalizations have risen to 1,1078.
In Boca Raton, at least 595 people are confirmed positive. In Delray Beach the number is 459. In Boynton Beach at least 556 people have tested positive for COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?