BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There is a new batch of numbers just released by the Florida Department of Health.
There are now at least 51,746 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida. The death count has risen to 2,252.
The percent positive rate — which provides context to an increase in positive tests — is not yet available as of mid-day Monday. We will update once that number is released.
At least 9,424 people in Florida are — or have been — hospitalized with COVID-19-related issues in Florida since the pandemic began.
In Palm Beach County, at least 5,355 people have tested positive for COVID-19. The death count is now up to 315. Hospitalizations have risen to 1,1078.
In Boca Raton, at least 595 people are confirmed positive. In Delray Beach the number is 459. In Boynton Beach at least 556 people have tested positive for COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path