BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Welcome to the rainy season. Here is the latest update from the National Weather Service for South Palm Beach County. Note: while wet and windy, there is no expectation of the current weather pattern leading a named tropical disturbance.
AMZ610-630-650-651-670-671-FLZ063-066>075-168-172>174-GMZ656-657-676- 262000- Lake Okeechobee-Biscayne Bay- Coastal waters from Jupiter Inlet to Deerfield Beach FL out 20 NM- Coastal waters from Deerfield Beach to Ocean Reef FL out 20 NM- Waters from Jupiter Inlet to Deerfield Beach FL from 20 to 60 NM- Waters from Deerfield Beach to Ocean Reef FL from 20 to 60 NM excluding the territorial waters of Bahamas-Glades-Hendry- Inland Palm Beach-Metro Palm Beach-Coastal Collier-Inland Collier- Inland Broward-Metro Broward-Inland Miami-Dade-Metro Miami-Dade- Mainland Monroe-Coastal Palm Beach-Coastal Broward-Coastal Miami- Dade-Far South Miami-Dade- Coastal waters from Chokoloskee to Bonita Beach FL out 20 NM- Coastal waters from East Cape Sable to Chokoloskee FL out 20 NM- Waters from Chokoloskee to Bonita Beach FL from 20 to 60 NM- 349 AM EDT Tue May 26 2020 .
..Flood Watch Extended For the East Coast Today… …High Risk of Rip Currents for Atlantic Beaches… This hazardous weather outlook is for South Florida. .DAY ONE…TODAY AND TONIGHT Thunderstorms: Scattered thunderstorms will be possible across the area this afternoon and evening. Flooding: Torrential rainfall will be possible in the heaviest showers and thunderstorms, which could lead to flooding of poor drainage areas, small streams, creeks, and canals.
A Flood Watch is in effect for Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. Rip Currents: There is a high risk of rip currents along the Atlantic beaches. Waterspouts: There is a chance of waterspouts over the local waters.
DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN…WEDNESDAY THROUGH MONDAY Thunderstorms will be possible each afternoon with lightning, gusty winds, and locally heavy rainfall possible.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.