BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Welcome to the rainy season. Here is the latest update from the National Weather Service for South Palm Beach County. Note: while wet and windy, there is no expectation of the current weather pattern leading a named tropical disturbance.
AMZ610-630-650-651-670-671-FLZ063-066>075-168-172>174-GMZ656-657-676- 262000- Lake Okeechobee-Biscayne Bay- Coastal waters from Jupiter Inlet to Deerfield Beach FL out 20 NM- Coastal waters from Deerfield Beach to Ocean Reef FL out 20 NM- Waters from Jupiter Inlet to Deerfield Beach FL from 20 to 60 NM- Waters from Deerfield Beach to Ocean Reef FL from 20 to 60 NM excluding the territorial waters of Bahamas-Glades-Hendry- Inland Palm Beach-Metro Palm Beach-Coastal Collier-Inland Collier- Inland Broward-Metro Broward-Inland Miami-Dade-Metro Miami-Dade- Mainland Monroe-Coastal Palm Beach-Coastal Broward-Coastal Miami- Dade-Far South Miami-Dade- Coastal waters from Chokoloskee to Bonita Beach FL out 20 NM- Coastal waters from East Cape Sable to Chokoloskee FL out 20 NM- Waters from Chokoloskee to Bonita Beach FL from 20 to 60 NM- 349 AM EDT Tue May 26 2020 .
..Flood Watch Extended For the East Coast Today… …High Risk of Rip Currents for Atlantic Beaches… This hazardous weather outlook is for South Florida. .DAY ONE…TODAY AND TONIGHT Thunderstorms: Scattered thunderstorms will be possible across the area this afternoon and evening. Flooding: Torrential rainfall will be possible in the heaviest showers and thunderstorms, which could lead to flooding of poor drainage areas, small streams, creeks, and canals.
A Flood Watch is in effect for Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. Rip Currents: There is a high risk of rip currents along the Atlantic beaches. Waterspouts: There is a chance of waterspouts over the local waters.
DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN…WEDNESDAY THROUGH MONDAY Thunderstorms will be possible each afternoon with lightning, gusty winds, and locally heavy rainfall possible.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car