BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Ryan Sanzi, 33, was killed in a one car crash Wednesday afternoon in West Boca Raton.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Sanzi was driving westbound on Glades Road “within the outside lane of travel approaching Cain Blvd. at a high rate of speed during inclement weather. Sanzi lost control (of his Honda Accord) and veered left crossing the inside travel lane and drove up onto the raised grassy median.”
”The front passenger area of Sanzi’s vehicle struck a tree,” continues the report. “The vehicle was redirected and began rotating in a counter clockwise rotation. As Sanzi’s car was rotating, Sanzi was ejected out of the front passenger door. The driver was pronounced deceased on the scene by Palm Beach County Fire Rescue.”
Sanzi’s home address is listed as the 10700 block of Haydn Drive in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges