BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Ryan Sanzi, 33, was killed in a one car crash Wednesday afternoon in West Boca Raton.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Sanzi was driving westbound on Glades Road “within the outside lane of travel approaching Cain Blvd. at a high rate of speed during inclement weather. Sanzi lost control (of his Honda Accord) and veered left crossing the inside travel lane and drove up onto the raised grassy median.”
”The front passenger area of Sanzi’s vehicle struck a tree,” continues the report. “The vehicle was redirected and began rotating in a counter clockwise rotation. As Sanzi’s car was rotating, Sanzi was ejected out of the front passenger door. The driver was pronounced deceased on the scene by Palm Beach County Fire Rescue.”
Sanzi’s home address is listed as the 10700 block of Haydn Drive in Boca Raton.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW