BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Ryan Sanzi, 33, was killed in a one car crash Wednesday afternoon in West Boca Raton.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Sanzi was driving westbound on Glades Road “within the outside lane of travel approaching Cain Blvd. at a high rate of speed during inclement weather. Sanzi lost control (of his Honda Accord) and veered left crossing the inside travel lane and drove up onto the raised grassy median.”
”The front passenger area of Sanzi’s vehicle struck a tree,” continues the report. “The vehicle was redirected and began rotating in a counter clockwise rotation. As Sanzi’s car was rotating, Sanzi was ejected out of the front passenger door. The driver was pronounced deceased on the scene by Palm Beach County Fire Rescue.”
Sanzi’s home address is listed as the 10700 block of Haydn Drive in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT