BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Ryan Sanzi, 33, was killed in a one car crash Wednesday afternoon in West Boca Raton.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Sanzi was driving westbound on Glades Road “within the outside lane of travel approaching Cain Blvd. at a high rate of speed during inclement weather. Sanzi lost control (of his Honda Accord) and veered left crossing the inside travel lane and drove up onto the raised grassy median.”
”The front passenger area of Sanzi’s vehicle struck a tree,” continues the report. “The vehicle was redirected and began rotating in a counter clockwise rotation. As Sanzi’s car was rotating, Sanzi was ejected out of the front passenger door. The driver was pronounced deceased on the scene by Palm Beach County Fire Rescue.”
Sanzi’s home address is listed as the 10700 block of Haydn Drive in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: Rocco’s Tacos Allegedly Fired Injured Worker, Sued For Discrimination
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids
- Vehicular Homicide Charge For Boca Raton’s Christopher Gallon
- BOCA WEST SUED OVER DEAD GOLF CART DRIVER
- Housing Markets NOT Slowing, According To New Study By FAU, FIU Professors
- Boca Raton’s Marshal Seeman Owes American Express $225,000
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off Northeast Coast
- FIRE TRUCK CRASH: Who Is At Fault In Boca Raton Fire Truck Rollover? County Silent.
- FLORIDA: Student Brings Tasers, Marijuana Edibles To Area School