Palm Beach County Median Infected Age Drops To 50
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 38-year-old woman and 43-year-old man are among the most recently reported deaths in Palm Beach County. Their deaths point to a continued decrease in the age of those affected by COVID in Palm Beach County — a concern validated by a drop in the county’s median age of infected.
In Palm Beach County, the median age of those infected by COVID-19 is 50. It has steadily dropped over the past several weeks.
By the numbers: there are now at least 52,634 people infected with COVID-19 in Floriad. The death count in Florida is 2,319.
In Palm Beach County, the infected count is 5,455. The death count has risen to 320.
In Boca Raton, at least 607 people have tested positive. In Delray Beach it’s 475. In Boynton Beach it’s 577.
The five day percent positive rate in Palm Beach County is 4.98. Of all the tests logged over the past five days in Palm Beach County. 4.98 percent were positive.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors