Palm Beach County Median Infected Age Drops To 50
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 38-year-old woman and 43-year-old man are among the most recently reported deaths in Palm Beach County. Their deaths point to a continued decrease in the age of those affected by COVID in Palm Beach County — a concern validated by a drop in the county’s median age of infected.
In Palm Beach County, the median age of those infected by COVID-19 is 50. It has steadily dropped over the past several weeks.
By the numbers: there are now at least 52,634 people infected with COVID-19 in Floriad. The death count in Florida is 2,319.
In Palm Beach County, the infected count is 5,455. The death count has risen to 320.
In Boca Raton, at least 607 people have tested positive. In Delray Beach it’s 475. In Boynton Beach it’s 577.
The five day percent positive rate in Palm Beach County is 4.98. Of all the tests logged over the past five days in Palm Beach County. 4.98 percent were positive.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KNIFE FOUND IN STUDENT’S BAG AT DON ESTRIDGE BOCA RATON
- Boca Raton Dark Web Drug Dealer Sentenced
- Stalking Charge For Delray Beach “Marriage Professor” After Told To Leave Neighbor Alone
- North Broward County Man Dies In Motorcycle Crash
- Woman Sues Boca Raton Town Center Mall Over Louis Vuitton Bag Incident
- OUT: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday