Palm Beach County Median Infected Age Drops To 50
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 38-year-old woman and 43-year-old man are among the most recently reported deaths in Palm Beach County. Their deaths point to a continued decrease in the age of those affected by COVID in Palm Beach County — a concern validated by a drop in the county’s median age of infected.
In Palm Beach County, the median age of those infected by COVID-19 is 50. It has steadily dropped over the past several weeks.
By the numbers: there are now at least 52,634 people infected with COVID-19 in Floriad. The death count in Florida is 2,319.
In Palm Beach County, the infected count is 5,455. The death count has risen to 320.
In Boca Raton, at least 607 people have tested positive. In Delray Beach it’s 475. In Boynton Beach it’s 577.
The five day percent positive rate in Palm Beach County is 4.98. Of all the tests logged over the past five days in Palm Beach County. 4.98 percent were positive.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”
- No Wipes For First Graders: We Obtain Principal Email About Palm Beach School Cleaning
- Palm Beach School Board Member Calls Reopening Plan “Wrong,” Is Praying
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open