Palm Beach County Median Infected Age Drops To 50
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 38-year-old woman and 43-year-old man are among the most recently reported deaths in Palm Beach County. Their deaths point to a continued decrease in the age of those affected by COVID in Palm Beach County — a concern validated by a drop in the county’s median age of infected.
In Palm Beach County, the median age of those infected by COVID-19 is 50. It has steadily dropped over the past several weeks.
By the numbers: there are now at least 52,634 people infected with COVID-19 in Floriad. The death count in Florida is 2,319.
In Palm Beach County, the infected count is 5,455. The death count has risen to 320.
In Boca Raton, at least 607 people have tested positive. In Delray Beach it’s 475. In Boynton Beach it’s 577.
The five day percent positive rate in Palm Beach County is 4.98. Of all the tests logged over the past five days in Palm Beach County. 4.98 percent were positive.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path