BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Deaths at area nursing homes continue to focus of the Florida Department of Health.
Arbor Oaks at Greenacres leads the pack in Palm Beach County with ten deaths linked to COVID-19.
Boulevard Rehabilitation reports 9 deaths.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton reports 9 deaths.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehab reports 8 deaths.
Sonata Boynton Beach reports 8 deaths.
Hamlin Place of Boynton Beach reports 7 deaths.
Manorcare health Services of Boynton reports 7 deaths.
Medicana Nursing and Rehab Center reports reports 7 deaths.
Signature Healthcare of Palm Beach reports 7 deaths.
Heartland Health Care and Rehabilitation of Boca Raton reports 5 deaths.
Fountainview reports 4 deaths.
Lake View Care Center at Delray reports 4 deaths.
Glades Health Care Center reports 4 deaths.
Oasis Health and Rehabilitation Center reports 3 deaths.
Palm Garden of West Palm Beach reports 2 deaths.
Rehabilitation Center of the Palm Beaches reports 3 deaths.
Manorcare Health Services reports 2 deaths.
Renaissance Health and Rehabilitation reports 2 deaths.
Terraces of Lake Worth Care Center reports 2 deaths.
Ventura Health and Rehabilitation Center reports 2 deaths.
Willowbrooke Court at St. Andrews Estates reports 2 deaths.
1AAA Assisted Living at Wellington reports 1 death.
Avante at Boca Raton reports 1 death.
Avante at Lake Worth reports 1 death.
Brighton Gardens of Boca Raton reports 1 death.
Brookdale West Boynton Beach reports 1 death.
Cresthaven repots 1 death.
Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton reports 1 death.
Harbour’s Edge reports 1 death.
Heartland Healthcare of Boynton reports 1 death.
Parkside Inn reports 1 death.
Terrace Communities of Tequesta reports 1 death.
The Meridian at Boca Raton reports 1 death.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch