BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Deaths at area nursing homes continue to focus of the Florida Department of Health.
Arbor Oaks at Greenacres leads the pack in Palm Beach County with ten deaths linked to COVID-19.
Boulevard Rehabilitation reports 9 deaths.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton reports 9 deaths.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehab reports 8 deaths.
Sonata Boynton Beach reports 8 deaths.
Hamlin Place of Boynton Beach reports 7 deaths.
Manorcare health Services of Boynton reports 7 deaths.
Medicana Nursing and Rehab Center reports reports 7 deaths.
Signature Healthcare of Palm Beach reports 7 deaths.
Heartland Health Care and Rehabilitation of Boca Raton reports 5 deaths.
Fountainview reports 4 deaths.
Lake View Care Center at Delray reports 4 deaths.
Glades Health Care Center reports 4 deaths.
Oasis Health and Rehabilitation Center reports 3 deaths.
Palm Garden of West Palm Beach reports 2 deaths.
Rehabilitation Center of the Palm Beaches reports 3 deaths.
Manorcare Health Services reports 2 deaths.
Renaissance Health and Rehabilitation reports 2 deaths.
Terraces of Lake Worth Care Center reports 2 deaths.
Ventura Health and Rehabilitation Center reports 2 deaths.
Willowbrooke Court at St. Andrews Estates reports 2 deaths.
1AAA Assisted Living at Wellington reports 1 death.
Avante at Boca Raton reports 1 death.
Avante at Lake Worth reports 1 death.
Brighton Gardens of Boca Raton reports 1 death.
Brookdale West Boynton Beach reports 1 death.
Cresthaven repots 1 death.
Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton reports 1 death.
Harbour’s Edge reports 1 death.
Heartland Healthcare of Boynton reports 1 death.
Parkside Inn reports 1 death.
Terrace Communities of Tequesta reports 1 death.
The Meridian at Boca Raton reports 1 death.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Expect New Tropical Storm To Form Today