BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Deaths at area nursing homes continue to focus of the Florida Department of Health.
Arbor Oaks at Greenacres leads the pack in Palm Beach County with ten deaths linked to COVID-19.
Boulevard Rehabilitation reports 9 deaths.
Stratford Court of Boca Raton reports 9 deaths.
Regents Park Nursing and Rehab reports 8 deaths.
Sonata Boynton Beach reports 8 deaths.
Hamlin Place of Boynton Beach reports 7 deaths.
Manorcare health Services of Boynton reports 7 deaths.
Medicana Nursing and Rehab Center reports reports 7 deaths.
Signature Healthcare of Palm Beach reports 7 deaths.
Heartland Health Care and Rehabilitation of Boca Raton reports 5 deaths.
Fountainview reports 4 deaths.
Lake View Care Center at Delray reports 4 deaths.
Glades Health Care Center reports 4 deaths.
Oasis Health and Rehabilitation Center reports 3 deaths.
Palm Garden of West Palm Beach reports 2 deaths.
Rehabilitation Center of the Palm Beaches reports 3 deaths.
Manorcare Health Services reports 2 deaths.
Renaissance Health and Rehabilitation reports 2 deaths.
Terraces of Lake Worth Care Center reports 2 deaths.
Ventura Health and Rehabilitation Center reports 2 deaths.
Willowbrooke Court at St. Andrews Estates reports 2 deaths.
1AAA Assisted Living at Wellington reports 1 death.
Avante at Boca Raton reports 1 death.
Avante at Lake Worth reports 1 death.
Brighton Gardens of Boca Raton reports 1 death.
Brookdale West Boynton Beach reports 1 death.
Cresthaven repots 1 death.
Five Star Premier Residences of Boca Raton reports 1 death.
Harbour’s Edge reports 1 death.
Heartland Healthcare of Boynton reports 1 death.
Parkside Inn reports 1 death.
Terrace Communities of Tequesta reports 1 death.
The Meridian at Boca Raton reports 1 death.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed