Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Hurricane Season Still Days Away
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (National Hurricane Center) — Special Tropical Weather Outlook issued to discuss the area of low pressure over the central Atlantic.
A broad area of low pressure appears to be developing over the central Atlantic Ocean several hundred miles east-southeast of Bermuda. This disturbance is producing a large area of showers and thunderstorms and gusty winds.
Additional development of this system is possible, and a subtropical depression could form tonight or on Saturday as it moves generally northward. Development is not expected after that time due to unfavorable environmental conditions.
The next Special Tropical Weather Outlook will be issued by 9 PM EDT today, or earlier if necessary. * Formation chance through 48 hours…medium…50 percent. * Formation chance through 5 days…medium…50 percent.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Rina And Philippe Remain East Of Florida, New Wave May Form
- Toilet Talk! This Guy Wants Everyone To Hear What He’s Saying In Airport Lounge
- Arrest Made In North Broward Movie Theater Beating
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Drug, Weapon Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Tropical Storms East Of Florida, Another Wave Developing
- Major Police Activity In West Boca Raton’s Lotus Community
- Stonebridge Country Club Boca Raton Initiates Foreclosure Over $2100
- Major Broward County Crash Backing Up I-95 Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Kings Point Delray Beach Sued After Shooting