Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Hurricane Season Still Days Away
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (National Hurricane Center) — Special Tropical Weather Outlook issued to discuss the area of low pressure over the central Atlantic.
A broad area of low pressure appears to be developing over the central Atlantic Ocean several hundred miles east-southeast of Bermuda. This disturbance is producing a large area of showers and thunderstorms and gusty winds.
Additional development of this system is possible, and a subtropical depression could form tonight or on Saturday as it moves generally northward. Development is not expected after that time due to unfavorable environmental conditions.
The next Special Tropical Weather Outlook will be issued by 9 PM EDT today, or earlier if necessary. * Formation chance through 48 hours…medium…50 percent. * Formation chance through 5 days…medium…50 percent.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- WATCH Former Trump Campaign Official Get Tackled By Fort Lauderdale Police
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen