Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Hurricane Season Still Days Away
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (National Hurricane Center) — Special Tropical Weather Outlook issued to discuss the area of low pressure over the central Atlantic.
A broad area of low pressure appears to be developing over the central Atlantic Ocean several hundred miles east-southeast of Bermuda. This disturbance is producing a large area of showers and thunderstorms and gusty winds.
Additional development of this system is possible, and a subtropical depression could form tonight or on Saturday as it moves generally northward. Development is not expected after that time due to unfavorable environmental conditions.
The next Special Tropical Weather Outlook will be issued by 9 PM EDT today, or earlier if necessary. * Formation chance through 48 hours…medium…50 percent. * Formation chance through 5 days…medium…50 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps