BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: National Hurricane Center) Special Tropical Weather Outlook issued to discuss the area of low pressure over the central Atlantic.
Shower activity has decreased today in association with a broad area of low pressure located about 400 miles east-southeast of Bermuda.
Some development of this system is still possible through tonight, and it could become a short-lived subtropical depression while it moves northwestward over the central Atlantic.
After that time, further development is not anticipated due to unfavorable environmental conditions. The next Special Tropical Weather Outlook will be issued by 9 PM EDT today, or earlier if necessary. * Formation chance through 48 hours…medium…40 percent. * Formation chance through 5 days…medium…40 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps