BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: National Hurricane Center) Special Tropical Weather Outlook issued to discuss the area of low pressure over the central Atlantic.
Shower activity has decreased today in association with a broad area of low pressure located about 400 miles east-southeast of Bermuda.
Some development of this system is still possible through tonight, and it could become a short-lived subtropical depression while it moves northwestward over the central Atlantic.
After that time, further development is not anticipated due to unfavorable environmental conditions. The next Special Tropical Weather Outlook will be issued by 9 PM EDT today, or earlier if necessary. * Formation chance through 48 hours…medium…40 percent. * Formation chance through 5 days…medium…40 percent.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate