WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: City of West Palm Beach Verbatim Advisory) — West Palm Beach Mayor Keith A. James has put in place a nighttime curfew starting at 9:00 p.m. tonight, May 31, 2020. The curfew is in effect, nightly, from 9:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m., for the next 72-hours, unless otherwise extended or terminated.
People are asked to peacefully disburse from any street in the City, including the downtown area. During curfew hours, people may travel to work.
“The public’s safety is my top priority, especially during this time of great unrest in cities nationwide,” said West Palm Beach Mayor Keith A. James. “The nighttime curfew is an additional tool to promote public safety in our city.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat