WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: City of West Palm Beach Verbatim Advisory) — West Palm Beach Mayor Keith A. James has put in place a nighttime curfew starting at 9:00 p.m. tonight, May 31, 2020. The curfew is in effect, nightly, from 9:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m., for the next 72-hours, unless otherwise extended or terminated.
People are asked to peacefully disburse from any street in the City, including the downtown area. During curfew hours, people may travel to work.
“The public’s safety is my top priority, especially during this time of great unrest in cities nationwide,” said West Palm Beach Mayor Keith A. James. “The nighttime curfew is an additional tool to promote public safety in our city.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps