WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: City of West Palm Beach Verbatim Advisory) — West Palm Beach Mayor Keith A. James has put in place a nighttime curfew starting at 9:00 p.m. tonight, May 31, 2020. The curfew is in effect, nightly, from 9:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m., for the next 72-hours, unless otherwise extended or terminated.
People are asked to peacefully disburse from any street in the City, including the downtown area. During curfew hours, people may travel to work.
“The public’s safety is my top priority, especially during this time of great unrest in cities nationwide,” said West Palm Beach Mayor Keith A. James. “The nighttime curfew is an additional tool to promote public safety in our city.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday