Police, Protestors Getting Along. Social Media Reports Of Boca Raton Violence Are Fake.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We stress that protestors and violence are two completely different things, and at least right now, there are protestors and not violence.
Despite panicked emails that we are receiving from readers who apparently are frightened by the site of police blocking roads and a marching crowd in the area of Town Center Mall (Glades between Butts and St. Andrews), there are no reports of any significant issues in the City of Boca Raton. Protestors are protesting respectfully.
Police are policing as expected.
If you do not need need to be in the area of of Town Center Mall, you are advised to stay away.
But there is certainly — as of 8:08 p.m. — no reason to panic.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues