Police, Protestors Getting Along. Social Media Reports Of Boca Raton Violence Are Fake.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We stress that protestors and violence are two completely different things, and at least right now, there are protestors and not violence.
Despite panicked emails that we are receiving from readers who apparently are frightened by the site of police blocking roads and a marching crowd in the area of Town Center Mall (Glades between Butts and St. Andrews), there are no reports of any significant issues in the City of Boca Raton. Protestors are protesting respectfully.
Police are policing as expected.
If you do not need need to be in the area of of Town Center Mall, you are advised to stay away.
But there is certainly — as of 8:08 p.m. — no reason to panic.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing