Police, Protestors Getting Along. Social Media Reports Of Boca Raton Violence Are Fake.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We stress that protestors and violence are two completely different things, and at least right now, there are protestors and not violence.
Despite panicked emails that we are receiving from readers who apparently are frightened by the site of police blocking roads and a marching crowd in the area of Town Center Mall (Glades between Butts and St. Andrews), there are no reports of any significant issues in the City of Boca Raton. Protestors are protesting respectfully.
Police are policing as expected.
If you do not need need to be in the area of of Town Center Mall, you are advised to stay away.
But there is certainly — as of 8:08 p.m. — no reason to panic.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton