Median Infected Age Drops To 48 In Palm Beach County — All Time Low
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t meant to be alarmist, but the percent positive rate in Palm Beach County keeps rising and remains at its highest levels in at least two weeks.
The “percent positive” was 9.2 percent on Monday, 6.0 percent on Sunday, 7.2 percent on Saturday, and 10 percent on Friday. The five day percent positive rate is now 7.72 percent in Palm Beach County.
The State of Florida percent positive rate for the last five days of report is just 5.674.
The percent positive is the percent of all tests administered that yielded a positive result. We tend to report the 5-day average to account for reporting issues from the Florida Department of Health.
The analysis: Palm Beach County may be in the midst of a community spread problem that is now representative of Palm Beach County’s move to a “full phase one” reopening.
By the numbers: there are now 57, 447 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida. The death count is 2,530.
In Palm Beach County, there are now 6,219 confirmed cases of COVID-19. The death count in Palm Beach County is 351. The median age of those infected in Palm Beach County has dropped again — it’s now just 48.
In Boca Raton, at least 637 people are confirmed positive for COVID-19. The Boynton Beach count is 616. The Delray Beach report is 489.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT