Both Are Competing For Out Of County Job
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two top-level Palm Beach County School District administrators are seeking to leave the school district before the new school year gets underway.
Peter Licata, who currently serves as South Palm Beach County Regional Superintendent, is a candidate for the Superintendent of Schools position in Sarasota County.
Licata has only served one year in the South Palm Beach County regional post, but has spent 25 years with the School District of Palm Beach County.
Gonzalo S. La Cava is the Palm Beach County School District chief of human resources. He too is seeking the top job in Sarasota County. La Cava started his position with the Palm Beach County School District in 2016. He was previously an administrator with the Fulton County (GA) School District. His LinkedIn profile says La Cava is also — currently — a partner with “Aretex Consulting” which self-identifies as an organization focused on “Human Capital Solutions For Education.”
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues