Both Are Competing For Out Of County Job
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two top-level Palm Beach County School District administrators are seeking to leave the school district before the new school year gets underway.
Peter Licata, who currently serves as South Palm Beach County Regional Superintendent, is a candidate for the Superintendent of Schools position in Sarasota County.
Licata has only served one year in the South Palm Beach County regional post, but has spent 25 years with the School District of Palm Beach County.
Gonzalo S. La Cava is the Palm Beach County School District chief of human resources. He too is seeking the top job in Sarasota County. La Cava started his position with the Palm Beach County School District in 2016. He was previously an administrator with the Fulton County (GA) School District. His LinkedIn profile says La Cava is also — currently — a partner with “Aretex Consulting” which self-identifies as an organization focused on “Human Capital Solutions For Education.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges