Both Are Competing For Out Of County Job
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two top-level Palm Beach County School District administrators are seeking to leave the school district before the new school year gets underway.
Peter Licata, who currently serves as South Palm Beach County Regional Superintendent, is a candidate for the Superintendent of Schools position in Sarasota County.
Licata has only served one year in the South Palm Beach County regional post, but has spent 25 years with the School District of Palm Beach County.
Gonzalo S. La Cava is the Palm Beach County School District chief of human resources. He too is seeking the top job in Sarasota County. La Cava started his position with the Palm Beach County School District in 2016. He was previously an administrator with the Fulton County (GA) School District. His LinkedIn profile says La Cava is also — currently — a partner with “Aretex Consulting” which self-identifies as an organization focused on “Human Capital Solutions For Education.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing