Both Are Competing For Out Of County Job
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two top-level Palm Beach County School District administrators are seeking to leave the school district before the new school year gets underway.
Peter Licata, who currently serves as South Palm Beach County Regional Superintendent, is a candidate for the Superintendent of Schools position in Sarasota County.
Licata has only served one year in the South Palm Beach County regional post, but has spent 25 years with the School District of Palm Beach County.
Gonzalo S. La Cava is the Palm Beach County School District chief of human resources. He too is seeking the top job in Sarasota County. La Cava started his position with the Palm Beach County School District in 2016. He was previously an administrator with the Fulton County (GA) School District. His LinkedIn profile says La Cava is also — currently — a partner with “Aretex Consulting” which self-identifies as an organization focused on “Human Capital Solutions For Education.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton