Wayne Griffith Just Identified By Researchers
WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Advisory) — PBSO Cold Case Detectives are Investigating the Homicide death of Wayne Calvin Griffith.
On October 25, 1993, survey workers discovered skeletal remains in the area of Southern Blvd and State Road 7, unincorporated Palm Beach County. The unidentified skeletal remains were taken to the PBC Medical Examiner’s Office and determined to be human and the manner of death to be homicide.
On May 11, 2020, PBSO Cold Case Detectives were notified by the University of North Texas Center for Human Identification that the remains belonged to Wayne Calvin Griffith based upon a DNA match between the unidentified DNA sample and family members reference samples in the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS).
Detectives learned that Wayne Griffith was reported missing by his family is Ashtabula, Ohio on October 1, 1993.
Anyone who may have known Wayne Calvin Griffith or has any information on his homicide is urged to contact Detective John Cogburn at 561-688-4063, email, email@example.com or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.
- DEADLY DAY: Florida Records Record 217 COVID Deaths
- Broward County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Site
- BREAKING: Boca Fire To Offer COVID Shots, Just 200 Available
- Cool, Wet Weather For South Florida
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Inhaling Dangerous Chemicals