Wayne Griffith Just Identified By Researchers
WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: PBSO Advisory) — PBSO Cold Case Detectives are Investigating the Homicide death of Wayne Calvin Griffith.
On October 25, 1993, survey workers discovered skeletal remains in the area of Southern Blvd and State Road 7, unincorporated Palm Beach County. The unidentified skeletal remains were taken to the PBC Medical Examiner’s Office and determined to be human and the manner of death to be homicide.
On May 11, 2020, PBSO Cold Case Detectives were notified by the University of North Texas Center for Human Identification that the remains belonged to Wayne Calvin Griffith based upon a DNA match between the unidentified DNA sample and family members reference samples in the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS).
Detectives learned that Wayne Griffith was reported missing by his family is Ashtabula, Ohio on October 1, 1993.
Anyone who may have known Wayne Calvin Griffith or has any information on his homicide is urged to contact Detective John Cogburn at 561-688-4063, email, email@example.com or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender