BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Nancy Hack was released from the Palm Beach County Jail early Saturday morning following her overnight arrest by Boca Raton Police for DUI.
Hack, according to the citation obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, was stopped in the area of 4100 North Federal Highway at 12:53 Saturday morning. She allegedly refused to submit to a blood alcohol test which immediately resulted in the suspension of her drivers license.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed. the citation does indicate that the arrest is the result of a “crash” without injury to herself or anyone else.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Crashes Mercedes Into Honda After Two Martinis
- In Florida, 65 Die From COVID Monday, But Hospitalizations Dropping
- Florida Fish And Wildlife Commission Releases Details Of Weekend Fatal Crash
- UPDATE: Orlando Man Dies In Boca Raton I-95 Crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: ALL LANES ON I-95 NORTHBOUND SHUT IN BOCA RATON
- SIRENS: Assault In Boca Dunes, Hard Fall In Boca Raton Publix, Trauma In St. Andrews
- COLD! Wind Chill In The 30s Possible In Palm Beach County Tonight
- GROUNDED: Airlines Already Cancel 1400 Flights Monday
- FEDS: 68 Died Sunday From COVID In Florida Hospitals, But What’s Real?