BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Nancy Hack was released from the Palm Beach County Jail early Saturday morning following her overnight arrest by Boca Raton Police for DUI.
Hack, according to the citation obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, was stopped in the area of 4100 North Federal Highway at 12:53 Saturday morning. She allegedly refused to submit to a blood alcohol test which immediately resulted in the suspension of her drivers license.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed. the citation does indicate that the arrest is the result of a “crash” without injury to herself or anyone else.
A court date is pending.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order