BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Nancy Hack was released from the Palm Beach County Jail early Saturday morning following her overnight arrest by Boca Raton Police for DUI.
Hack, according to the citation obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, was stopped in the area of 4100 North Federal Highway at 12:53 Saturday morning. She allegedly refused to submit to a blood alcohol test which immediately resulted in the suspension of her drivers license.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed. the citation does indicate that the arrest is the result of a “crash” without injury to herself or anyone else.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates