BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Nancy Hack was released from the Palm Beach County Jail early Saturday morning following her overnight arrest by Boca Raton Police for DUI.
Hack, according to the citation obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, was stopped in the area of 4100 North Federal Highway at 12:53 Saturday morning. She allegedly refused to submit to a blood alcohol test which immediately resulted in the suspension of her drivers license.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed. the citation does indicate that the arrest is the result of a “crash” without injury to herself or anyone else.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge