BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Nancy Hack was released from the Palm Beach County Jail early Saturday morning following her overnight arrest by Boca Raton Police for DUI.
Hack, according to the citation obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, was stopped in the area of 4100 North Federal Highway at 12:53 Saturday morning. She allegedly refused to submit to a blood alcohol test which immediately resulted in the suspension of her drivers license.
While the affidavit of probable cause is still being processed. the citation does indicate that the arrest is the result of a “crash” without injury to herself or anyone else.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again