BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In an announcement that we expect to be repeated throughout Palm Beach County and the cities of Delray Beach and Boca Raton over the next several days, the annual July 4th celebration in South County Regional Park has officially been canceled.
From Palm Beach County Parks and Rec:
Sunset Cove Amphitheater has not reopened and special events have not yet resumed at this location. Annually, we host a 4th of July celebration at Sunset Cove, which includes live music, food, games, activities and fireworks that are enjoyed by residents from all parts of the county. After careful consideration, we had to make the difficult decision to cancel this year’s Annual 4th of July Celebration. After reviewing several options, we felt cancellation was the best choice for the safety and well-being of our community. We look forward to bringing our Annual 4th of July event back in 2021 and continuing to create opportunities for healthy, happy living in the West Boca community.
Any mention of July 4th activities is notably absent from the City of Boca Raton’s upcoming calendar.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution