BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In an announcement that we expect to be repeated throughout Palm Beach County and the cities of Delray Beach and Boca Raton over the next several days, the annual July 4th celebration in South County Regional Park has officially been canceled.
From Palm Beach County Parks and Rec:
Sunset Cove Amphitheater has not reopened and special events have not yet resumed at this location. Annually, we host a 4th of July celebration at Sunset Cove, which includes live music, food, games, activities and fireworks that are enjoyed by residents from all parts of the county. After careful consideration, we had to make the difficult decision to cancel this year’s Annual 4th of July Celebration. After reviewing several options, we felt cancellation was the best choice for the safety and well-being of our community. We look forward to bringing our Annual 4th of July event back in 2021 and continuing to create opportunities for healthy, happy living in the West Boca community.
Any mention of July 4th activities is notably absent from the City of Boca Raton’s upcoming calendar.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues