DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has again arrested former Delray Beach Police Officer Amy Aronowitz.
Aronowitz is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Aronowitz, according to jail records. violated the terms of a conditional release stemming from her most recent incarceration for domestic violence. As we reported on May 27th, Aronowitz refuses to permit her booking photo to be released to the public, invoking a Florida law that covers ex-law enforcement officers.
You can see her signed document below.
Aronowitz spends a lot of time being booked into jail. She was arrested on June 8th 2020, May 27, 2020; February 29, 2020 and May 21, 2019.
While some of the charges are domestic in nature, Aronowitz was charged with DUI and Hit and Run on May 21st of 2019.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch