DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has again arrested former Delray Beach Police Officer Amy Aronowitz.
Aronowitz is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Aronowitz, according to jail records. violated the terms of a conditional release stemming from her most recent incarceration for domestic violence. As we reported on May 27th, Aronowitz refuses to permit her booking photo to be released to the public, invoking a Florida law that covers ex-law enforcement officers.
You can see her signed document below.
Aronowitz spends a lot of time being booked into jail. She was arrested on June 8th 2020, May 27, 2020; February 29, 2020 and May 21, 2019.
While some of the charges are domestic in nature, Aronowitz was charged with DUI and Hit and Run on May 21st of 2019.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again