DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has again arrested former Delray Beach Police Officer Amy Aronowitz.
Aronowitz is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Aronowitz, according to jail records. violated the terms of a conditional release stemming from her most recent incarceration for domestic violence. As we reported on May 27th, Aronowitz refuses to permit her booking photo to be released to the public, invoking a Florida law that covers ex-law enforcement officers.
You can see her signed document below.
Aronowitz spends a lot of time being booked into jail. She was arrested on June 8th 2020, May 27, 2020; February 29, 2020 and May 21, 2019.
While some of the charges are domestic in nature, Aronowitz was charged with DUI and Hit and Run on May 21st of 2019.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens