DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has again arrested former Delray Beach Police Officer Amy Aronowitz.
Aronowitz is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Aronowitz, according to jail records. violated the terms of a conditional release stemming from her most recent incarceration for domestic violence. As we reported on May 27th, Aronowitz refuses to permit her booking photo to be released to the public, invoking a Florida law that covers ex-law enforcement officers.
You can see her signed document below.
Aronowitz spends a lot of time being booked into jail. She was arrested on June 8th 2020, May 27, 2020; February 29, 2020 and May 21, 2019.
While some of the charges are domestic in nature, Aronowitz was charged with DUI and Hit and Run on May 21st of 2019.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Bad Weather Weekend
- Multi-Vehicle Crash At Yamato and Lyons In Boca Raton, Overturned Car
- Boca Raton Trainer Arrested, Charged With DUI After Crash
- Did Boca Raton Woman Really Double Park So She Could Run Into CycleBar?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Watching Developing System East Of Florida, It’s Growing
- Delray Beach Optometrist, Allegedly Driving On BMW Rim, Charged With DUI
- Feeding South Florida’s 5K Set For This Weekend In Palm Beach County
- Cops Nab Car Thief Ring At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Expected To Form East Of Florida, Watch It