DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has again arrested former Delray Beach Police Officer Amy Aronowitz.
Aronowitz is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Aronowitz, according to jail records. violated the terms of a conditional release stemming from her most recent incarceration for domestic violence. As we reported on May 27th, Aronowitz refuses to permit her booking photo to be released to the public, invoking a Florida law that covers ex-law enforcement officers.
You can see her signed document below.
Aronowitz spends a lot of time being booked into jail. She was arrested on June 8th 2020, May 27, 2020; February 29, 2020 and May 21, 2019.
While some of the charges are domestic in nature, Aronowitz was charged with DUI and Hit and Run on May 21st of 2019.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car