BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are still awaiting the booking photo and affidavit of probable cause, but jail records report that Tate Heuer, 50, of Severn Drive is starting his day in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Heuer, according to a booking report, is facing charges of aggravated battery on an officer, resisting an officer with violence, battery on an officer and resisting an officer without violence.
While the resisting with violence and battery on an officer charges each carry a $1000 bond, the aggravated battery and second resist officer charge are currently not bondable.
Tate Heuer was booked into the Palm Beach County jail at 2:18 a.m. Wednesday.
His first appearance is set for later today.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach