BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are still awaiting the booking photo and affidavit of probable cause, but jail records report that Tate Heuer, 50, of Severn Drive is starting his day in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Heuer, according to a booking report, is facing charges of aggravated battery on an officer, resisting an officer with violence, battery on an officer and resisting an officer without violence.
While the resisting with violence and battery on an officer charges each carry a $1000 bond, the aggravated battery and second resist officer charge are currently not bondable.
Tate Heuer was booked into the Palm Beach County jail at 2:18 a.m. Wednesday.
His first appearance is set for later today.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.
- DEADLY DAY: Florida Records Record 217 COVID Deaths
- Broward County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Site
- BREAKING: Boca Fire To Offer COVID Shots, Just 200 Available
- Cool, Wet Weather For South Florida
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Inhaling Dangerous Chemicals