BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are still awaiting the booking photo and affidavit of probable cause, but jail records report that Tate Heuer, 50, of Severn Drive is starting his day in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Heuer, according to a booking report, is facing charges of aggravated battery on an officer, resisting an officer with violence, battery on an officer and resisting an officer without violence.
While the resisting with violence and battery on an officer charges each carry a $1000 bond, the aggravated battery and second resist officer charge are currently not bondable.
Tate Heuer was booked into the Palm Beach County jail at 2:18 a.m. Wednesday.
His first appearance is set for later today.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems