BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are still awaiting the booking photo and affidavit of probable cause, but jail records report that Tate Heuer, 50, of Severn Drive is starting his day in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Heuer, according to a booking report, is facing charges of aggravated battery on an officer, resisting an officer with violence, battery on an officer and resisting an officer without violence.
While the resisting with violence and battery on an officer charges each carry a $1000 bond, the aggravated battery and second resist officer charge are currently not bondable.
Tate Heuer was booked into the Palm Beach County jail at 2:18 a.m. Wednesday.
His first appearance is set for later today.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Arrest Man For Federal Highway Fatal
- INCREDIBLE: Murder Arrest In Cold Case From 1985, Elderly Woman Killed
- West Boca Medical Center’s COVID Protocol Just Might Kill Someone
- Murder, Kidnap Charges For Jailed Boynton Beach Man
- In-Person Graduation Ceremonies For Palm Beach County School District
- POLICE: Woman Threatens To Run Over Dog Walker In Boca Raton
- Jimmy Buffett To Stage Open Air Concerts In Delray Beach
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint