BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are still awaiting the booking photo and affidavit of probable cause, but jail records report that Tate Heuer, 50, of Severn Drive is starting his day in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Heuer, according to a booking report, is facing charges of aggravated battery on an officer, resisting an officer with violence, battery on an officer and resisting an officer without violence.
While the resisting with violence and battery on an officer charges each carry a $1000 bond, the aggravated battery and second resist officer charge are currently not bondable.
Tate Heuer was booked into the Palm Beach County jail at 2:18 a.m. Wednesday.
His first appearance is set for later today.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected