Significant Restrictions, Rules Remain In Place.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County, which remains at “Phase 1” due to increasing infections, deaths and community spread, is now permitting golf cart sharing — so long as plexiglass is installed — and other activities that had been banned.
Here is a Palm Beach County-provided list of changes.
Boating and Marine Activity Requirements
Allows dive boats to operate at same capacities as other commercial recreational vessels.
•Removes restriction on dive shop retail operations and tank filling.
•Establishes a 6’ physical distancing separation requirement for fisherman on piers.
•Adjusts golf course rules to allow shared cart use where a physical divider is in place between the driver and passenger or where players are wearing masks.
• Allows golf instruction for more than one individual if strict social distancing is followed.
• Removes arrival time limitation on tee times.
• Allows clubhouses to operate at similar maximum capacities as restaurant
capacities identified in prevailing Executive Orders of the Governor.
• Allows league, clinic, youth and organized activities to operate with strict social distancing guidelines.
• Allows caddy services to be provided with strict social distancing measures in place.
Public Parks, Private Parks, and Natural Areas Requirements
•Authorizes organized youth activities including youth sports teams and leagues, youth clubs and programs, child care, summer camps and youth recreation leagues in accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order 20-131.
•Allows supervised sports facilities with lights to operate after sunset.
•Allow picnic pavilions serving up to 10 persons to open.
•Allows field and lawn sports with no more than 50 persons per field including
spectators. All players and spectators must maintain 6’ physical distancing.
•Requires hygiene promotion for field sports. Hand slaps, huddles, shared water
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach