BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FAU Verbatim Advisory) — Florida Atlantic University’s Dorothy F. Schmidt College of Arts and Letters and the Pine Jog Environmental Education Center will host virtual summer camps for summer 2020.
The following virtual camp sessions will be offered:
- TOPS Piano and Creative Writing Camp will consist of piano, voice, creative writing, body percussion, tap and yoga. The weekly camp is for students in kindergarten through 12th grade. The mission of the camp is to cultivate an appreciation for the art forms of our culture through unleashing the creative spirit of young people. The cost of the camp is $225 per week. For more information or to register, email email@example.com or click here.
- Sci-Fi Collab Lab Camp is an intensive creative writing workshop for teens, ages 14 to 18. The camp will take place from Monday, June 22 through Friday, July 3. Campers will explore the key aspects of writing science fiction and fantasy stories through a combination of exercises, craft talks, and directed readings. The cost of the camp is $200. For more information or to register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
· FAU Pine Jog Virtual Nature Camp will consist of arts and crafts, science experiments, cooking activities, virtual field trips, outdoor activities, and live virtual engagements. The weekly camp will take place from Monday, June 15 through Thursday, July 2 for students from kindergarten through fifth grade. The cost of the camp is $75 per week. Each student will receive a box of materials for each week registered. For more information or to register, call 561-430-8656 or click here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles