BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Nicole Elliot was released from the Palm Beach County Jail late Tuesday night after being jailed on two charges related to a crash.
While the affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Wednesday morning, jail records report that Elliot is facing “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damage to property” and “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol, Damage to Property or Person of Another” charges.
Elliot, of the 5600 block of NW 2nd Avenue in Boca, was booked into jail at 7:08 p.m.
She was released several hours later on her own recognizance.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges