BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Nicole Elliot was released from the Palm Beach County Jail late Tuesday night after being jailed on two charges related to a crash.
While the affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Wednesday morning, jail records report that Elliot is facing “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damage to property” and “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol, Damage to Property or Person of Another” charges.
Elliot, of the 5600 block of NW 2nd Avenue in Boca, was booked into jail at 7:08 p.m.
She was released several hours later on her own recognizance.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Poisoned In Polo Club, Dead In Boca Pointe, Traumatic Injury In Boca West,
- City of Boca Raton Street Parade Set For December 8th
- Boca Raton PD Investigates Fatal Crash On Yamato Road
- FEDCON1: Aaron Singerman Nearly 3 Times Legal Limit After Crashing Boat Multiple Times
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools