BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Nicole Elliot was released from the Palm Beach County Jail late Tuesday night after being jailed on two charges related to a crash.
While the affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Wednesday morning, jail records report that Elliot is facing “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damage to property” and “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol, Damage to Property or Person of Another” charges.
Elliot, of the 5600 block of NW 2nd Avenue in Boca, was booked into jail at 7:08 p.m.
She was released several hours later on her own recognizance.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Neglect After Toddler Abused, Images Uploaded
- Boca Raton Man Tries To Avoid, But Kills, Hollywood Man Illegally Crossing Street
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 SHUT SOUTHBOUND IN BROWARD COUNTY
- UPDATE: DOUBLE FATAL CRASH IN WEST BOCA RATON MAY HAVE BEEN DUI RELATED