BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Nicole Elliot was released from the Palm Beach County Jail late Tuesday night after being jailed on two charges related to a crash.
While the affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Wednesday morning, jail records report that Elliot is facing “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damage to property” and “DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol, Damage to Property or Person of Another” charges.
Elliot, of the 5600 block of NW 2nd Avenue in Boca, was booked into jail at 7:08 p.m.
She was released several hours later on her own recognizance.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected