BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are seeking a COVID-19 test, Palm Beach County is still offering free testing at multiple sites across the region.
The two main testing facilities in South Palm Beach County — Florida Atlantic University and the South County Civic Center on Jog Road in Delray Beach continue to process scores of people a day.
From Palm Beach County in an official advisory (printed verbatim):
Florida Atlantic Testing Site in Boca Raton
This site tested 182 residents Tuesday. The testing site is located at the FAU Tech Runway on the north end of the FAU campus at 901 NW 35th Street, Boca Raton, 33431. Appointments are required for testing. To make an appointment, call American Medical Response at 1-800-209-7919 Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Testing is available to anyone over the age of 12, with or without COVID-19 symptoms.
South County Civic Center Site in West Delray Beach
This site tested 218 residents Tuesday. The drive through testing site is located at the South County Civic Center located at 16700 Jog Road, Delray Beach, FL 33446. Appointments are required for testing. To make an appointment, call American Medical Response at 1-800-209-7919 Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Testing is available to anyone over the age of 12, with or without COVID-19 symptoms.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning