DOJ: ACTIVITY IS “COURT ORDERED”
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (10:00 a.m.) — The FBI is on the scene of a home in the West Delray Beach community of Seven Bridges.
FBI Public Affairs Specialist James Marshall tells BocaNewsNow.com that agents are in the 16600 block of Fleur De Lis Way in the upscale gated community.
“I can confirm that the FBI is conducting court ordered law enforcement activity in the vicinity of that location,” said Marshall. “No further information is available at this time.”
Witnesses contacting BocaNewsNow.com report a significant number of federal law enforcement agents and vehicles on the street.
BocaNewsNow.com is withholding the specific address and name of the homeowner pending further confirmation from the federal authorities.
We expect to have updates later in the day.
— Local TV station takes our story! Read.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.