DOJ: ACTIVITY IS “COURT ORDERED”
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (10:00 a.m.) — The FBI is on the scene of a home in the West Delray Beach community of Seven Bridges.
FBI Public Affairs Specialist James Marshall tells BocaNewsNow.com that agents are in the 16600 block of Fleur De Lis Way in the upscale gated community.
“I can confirm that the FBI is conducting court ordered law enforcement activity in the vicinity of that location,” said Marshall. “No further information is available at this time.”
Witnesses contacting BocaNewsNow.com report a significant number of federal law enforcement agents and vehicles on the street.
BocaNewsNow.com is withholding the specific address and name of the homeowner pending further confirmation from the federal authorities.
We expect to have updates later in the day.
— Local TV station takes our story! Read.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance Two Systems Form Within Days
- Carly Richards, 20, Killed In Boynton Beach Crash
- Boca Raton Lawyer Who Threatened Us Disqualified From Case We Covered
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon