DOJ: ACTIVITY IS “COURT ORDERED”
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (10:00 a.m.) — The FBI is on the scene of a home in the West Delray Beach community of Seven Bridges.
FBI Public Affairs Specialist James Marshall tells BocaNewsNow.com that agents are in the 16600 block of Fleur De Lis Way in the upscale gated community.
“I can confirm that the FBI is conducting court ordered law enforcement activity in the vicinity of that location,” said Marshall. “No further information is available at this time.”
Witnesses contacting BocaNewsNow.com report a significant number of federal law enforcement agents and vehicles on the street.
BocaNewsNow.com is withholding the specific address and name of the homeowner pending further confirmation from the federal authorities.
We expect to have updates later in the day.
— Local TV station takes our story! Read.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat