DOJ: ACTIVITY IS “COURT ORDERED”
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (10:00 a.m.) — The FBI is on the scene of a home in the West Delray Beach community of Seven Bridges.
FBI Public Affairs Specialist James Marshall tells BocaNewsNow.com that agents are in the 16600 block of Fleur De Lis Way in the upscale gated community.
“I can confirm that the FBI is conducting court ordered law enforcement activity in the vicinity of that location,” said Marshall. “No further information is available at this time.”
Witnesses contacting BocaNewsNow.com report a significant number of federal law enforcement agents and vehicles on the street.
BocaNewsNow.com is withholding the specific address and name of the homeowner pending further confirmation from the federal authorities.
We expect to have updates later in the day.
— Local TV station takes our story! Read.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier