The Age Drop Is Yet One More Factor School Officials Must Consider
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The median age of those infected with COVID-19 in Palm Beach County has dropped dramatically, with the most recent infections in Palm Beach County including a 5 year old girl, a new born boy and a 3 year old boy. Other infections just reported include several between the ages of 18 and 24.
We reported just weeks ago that the median age was in the high 50s. It’s now just 44. Why is the number dropping? Experts suggest to BocaNewsNow.com that it’s younger people, refusing to wear facial coverings, believing they are invincible.
Among the most recent deaths in Palm Beach County from COVID-19: a 47 year old female, a 55 year old male, a 56 year old male, a 51 year old male, a 41 year old male and a 22 year old female.
The Florida Department of Health reports at least 468 deaths in Palm Beach County with 10,506 infections. There are at least 93,797 infected people in Florida.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases