The Age Drop Is Yet One More Factor School Officials Must Consider
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The median age of those infected with COVID-19 in Palm Beach County has dropped dramatically, with the most recent infections in Palm Beach County including a 5 year old girl, a new born boy and a 3 year old boy. Other infections just reported include several between the ages of 18 and 24.
We reported just weeks ago that the median age was in the high 50s. It’s now just 44. Why is the number dropping? Experts suggest to BocaNewsNow.com that it’s younger people, refusing to wear facial coverings, believing they are invincible.
Among the most recent deaths in Palm Beach County from COVID-19: a 47 year old female, a 55 year old male, a 56 year old male, a 51 year old male, a 41 year old male and a 22 year old female.
The Florida Department of Health reports at least 468 deaths in Palm Beach County with 10,506 infections. There are at least 93,797 infected people in Florida.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car