The Age Drop Is Yet One More Factor School Officials Must Consider
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The median age of those infected with COVID-19 in Palm Beach County has dropped dramatically, with the most recent infections in Palm Beach County including a 5 year old girl, a new born boy and a 3 year old boy. Other infections just reported include several between the ages of 18 and 24.
We reported just weeks ago that the median age was in the high 50s. It’s now just 44. Why is the number dropping? Experts suggest to BocaNewsNow.com that it’s younger people, refusing to wear facial coverings, believing they are invincible.
Among the most recent deaths in Palm Beach County from COVID-19: a 47 year old female, a 55 year old male, a 56 year old male, a 51 year old male, a 41 year old male and a 22 year old female.
The Florida Department of Health reports at least 468 deaths in Palm Beach County with 10,506 infections. There are at least 93,797 infected people in Florida.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested