The Age Drop Is Yet One More Factor School Officials Must Consider
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The median age of those infected with COVID-19 in Palm Beach County has dropped dramatically, with the most recent infections in Palm Beach County including a 5 year old girl, a new born boy and a 3 year old boy. Other infections just reported include several between the ages of 18 and 24.
We reported just weeks ago that the median age was in the high 50s. It’s now just 44. Why is the number dropping? Experts suggest to BocaNewsNow.com that it’s younger people, refusing to wear facial coverings, believing they are invincible.
Among the most recent deaths in Palm Beach County from COVID-19: a 47 year old female, a 55 year old male, a 56 year old male, a 51 year old male, a 41 year old male and a 22 year old female.
The Florida Department of Health reports at least 468 deaths in Palm Beach County with 10,506 infections. There are at least 93,797 infected people in Florida.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low
- COVID-19 INFECTION: Boynton Elementary Student First In School District To Test Positive
- URGENT: Delray Beach Police Seeking Missing Woman
- COVID DEATHS SOAR: Florida Logs 223 Deaths On Tuesday